Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coppa Italia: Palermo vs. I Campioni d'Italia

It's just not our night I'm afraid...
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

All over. i thought we might have been able to get to the final but we never really created enough chances with the possession we had. Oh well let the losers of the Serie A battle it out for the Coppa.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

All season long we have played matched where we have dominated posession but simply haven't looked like scoring. It's not as if we are forcing saves or hitting the post!

It comes down to midfield and that trequartista role. You can't dominate posession and not score

It's clear that we need a creative CM and a Marquee Trequartista. It's the same story as the Spurs tie

IMO Pirlo was our weak point tonight. Yes he played some lovely bombs to our front men but he never tracked back and defended and TBH didn't really do that much, oh he wasted two freekicks as well. Seedorf did well to begin with but tired in the second half and was subbed, but I'd still keep him over Pirlo.
    FORZA MILAN

Ibra was good, shame he only played for 20 minutes. Cassano and Pato did nothing. Robinho missed a vital chance in the first few minutes, which proved costly - thats been the story of his season, so many wasted chances...

Pirlo actually played well in the first half but he's a liability when we dont have the ball and had a bad second half. Seedorf showed he can only play one game a week...

I'm just glad we only play Palermo twice in a season usually. They beat us every time...

If we could find a decent midfield player, we could keep Seedorf as back up... Think it's time to say farewell to Pirlo.

Seedorf at 36 just cant be a first choice player for us...

Ibra should stay - we play better with him, esp against smaller serie A teams. But we need a back up striker, rather than back up attacking midfield players (Cassano, Robinho etc).

Agreed Dario!