Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transfers List 2011

Cash2 Transfers List 2011

PLAYERS IN :

- P.Mexes (29)(France) AS Roma Free Move
    - T.Taiwo (26)(Nigeria) O.Marseille Free Move
    - Boateng (Ghana) Genoa, 100% acquired -7 mln €
    - Amelia (Italy) Genoa, 100% acquired -3 mln €
    - Paloschi (Italy) Genoa, 100% acquired ...
    - Strasser (Sierra Leone) Genoa, 100% acquired ...
    - Oduamadi (Nigeria) Genoa, 100% acquired ...
    - Zigoni (Italy) Genoa, 100% acquired ...
    - Comi Torino FC, 50% acquired ...
    - El Shaarawy Genoa FC , 50% acquired for 5-6 Mln + (Half) Merkel ?
    - R.Ferreira (Portugal) Porto FC, Free Move
    - Aquilani (26)(Italy) Liverpool
    - Nocerino (26)(Italy) Palermo, 1 Mln

PLAYERS OUT :

- Pirlo (Italy) MF free listed
    - Papastathopoulos (Greece) DF to Genoa, definitive
    - Beretta FW to Genoa, 50%
    - Jankulovski DF free listed
    - Legrottaglie DF free listed
    - Merkel MF to Genoa, 50%
    - Oniewu DF to Sporting Lisboa, free
    - Verdi FW to Torino FC, 50%
    - Coppola GK to Torino FC, loan (?)
    - Oduamadi FW-MF to Torino FC, loan + option for 50%
    - Albertazzi DF to Getafe, loan
    - Strasser MF to Lecce, loan
    - Paloschi (Italy) to Chievo, loan + right to sign
    - Astori (Italy) to Cagliari, 100% sold, 4.2 Mln
    - Oddo (Italy) to Lecce

EXTENDED CONTRACTS :

- Van Bommel +1 year (2012)
    - Ambrosini +1 year (2012)
    - Seedorf +1 year (2012)
    - Inzaghi +1 year (2012)
    Last edited by Call Me 7 Cups; 31st August 2011 at 19:26.

Pirlo, Zambrotta, Oddo and Janks are sure-shot exits. I hope Gattuso, Inzaghi & Sokratis join them as well.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Just saw this and thought of Haroon 'Gattuso said to Mediaset that he has a very important offer from Russia and that he'll think it over with his family whether to accept it or not.'
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Gattuso back to his good old blackmailing ways. He should go to Zenit St. Petersburg and enjoy it there. He can barely run in the Italian weather now. It will be fun to see him unable to run in the Russian colder weather! He will have to do much more of his antics with the fans over there to warm their hearts and prolong his stay. Clown. It would be a mistake to offer him an extension.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

I'd sell Gattuso also it's about the 4th time he's wanted to leave or definitely a few times anyway.I don't think his heart is really with us,I'd be happy to cash in and re-invest for a more youthful quality player.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well the offer from russia is real! i donīt know the team name but itīs not like petersburg or moskou itīs a different one, most likely with very good money!

But offcourse, i donīt think rino is really considering it but i also donīt think milan feels blackmailed by it

Gattuso looks like a dumbass but he always plays the fan card to keep himself a popular figure at Milan. The fake chest-pounding, the fake crowd waving to the fans and then the chants against Inter in the bus ride celebrating No. 7. The latest incident was chanting against Fluffy with the fans.

He is a total clown. This is the only thing that keeps his fan following strong because a lot of fans appreciate his antics but can't look at the bigger picture because they fall for this behaviour.

He is a clown. He needs to be dished out this Summer. We need to cut down on our wages and there are loads of articles on Goal.com today explaining UEFA's FFP regulations.

We really need to be ruthless and cut down on our veterans. I believe only Nesta and Ambro can stay after reading them today. Inzaghi, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Janks, Zambrotta and Oddo all must leave.

We should even seriously consider selling Pato. The problem is that Pato like Gattuso has many followers who can't look at the big picture. That midget isn't even a top 10 performer for us this season. I really can't understand what the fuss is all about.

The way things are going we will barely be able to fetch a coin for this prick. Not to forget that clubs will need to curb their spending and nobody is going to be willing to pay a lot for Pato because even the amortization spread over x years will be significant for him. He will just be your normal good player and nothing else.

I also think that Milan won't spend EUR 20m+ on Ganso. We have to save from our wages and we need to avoid NEW SIGNINGS WHOSE WAGES ARE HIGH. It doesn't make sense to rid ourselves of Pirlo and Seedorf and then add two new players who are earning 80% of what they were earning. That isn't cutting down on the losses.

So the best way to approach this is to chase the Gansos and Hernanes types who will not get a high wage straight up. We can even afford to off-load Pato and use that money sensibly for some new buys.

I was shocked to read that Bayern has been making a profit for SEVENTEEN ... yes 17 straight years!!! Unbelievable! I always thought that they were the best managed club FINANCIALLY in the world but I didn't know that they were THIS GOOD! Don't forget that they did all this despite having to build a brand new stadium! That is just unbelievable stuff! And they don't have low taxes in Deutschland like they do in Espana.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Agreed Haroon which also an argument that i haven't touched upon in my 'pro young players' case. Players like Hernanes, Ganso, Pastore etc will not demand the salaries that ibra, Robinho etc do