Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transfers List 2011

I have no problems with Pirlo, Oddo, Jankulovski, Gattuso, Ambrosini, (never been a fan), Sokratis and Bonera leaving. I don't like Ibra either and if we can sign him and then sell him on I would, just don't like his personality and think he is overrated. Cassano hasn't done enough to prove he is good enough, so I'd sell him if a good offer comes up, the same with Flamini.

We know Nesta, Inzaghi and Van Bommel are staying now. I'd also retain Zambrotta and Seedorf (because of his performance in the 2nd half of the season).

Sandro won't be leaving Spurs unless a massive offer, something like 20m+ is on the table, as Spurs signed him for 8m and Daniel Levy is one hard nailed negotiator..I've seen rumours about Essien, Fabregas and Hamsik, all would be good options. I'd like Mian to sign a good DM to replace Gattuso and Ambrosini i.e. Essien and a creative midfielder i.e. Ganso, Fabregas..

Essien would be even more expensive than Sandro. Levy will change his mind once he attends one of Papi's Summer parties scheduled next month!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

LMAO

bunga bunga

Yeah ... bunga bunga!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Levy will leave, spent, having just given us Modric, Bale, Van Der Vaart and his car keys

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Levy will leave, spent, having just given us Modric, Bale, Van Der Vaart and his car keys
    haha, then you woke up from your dream inside an Inter supporting pub

in all honesty i dont want any of the three mediocre spurs players, we aim higher than that, but i used the best three you have for the purpose of my little quip.

Do you realise that every post you have made today is basically defending spurs saying no way will any spurs players want to join Milan?

how did your season end?.................successful? guess you will be talking about the Milan victory for the next decade

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    in all honesty i dont want any of the three mediocre spurs players, we aim higher than that, but i used the best three you have for the purpose of my little quip.

Do you realise that every post you have made today is basically defending spurs saying no way will any spurs players want to join Milan?

how did your season end?.................successful? guess you will be talking about the Milan victory for the next decade
    lol well I'll let you have your little quip, but if they are mediocre, I have no idea what Gattuso, Ambrosini, Flamini, Bonera, Oddo, Jankulovski, Yepes are..

I have only implied that Sandro has stated he wants to stay, as has his agent and Levy will be a hard person to negotiate with. I haven't said that there is no way any Spurs player would want to join Milan, that's plain stupid. You can try and mix my words for you own enjoyment, but that's your agenda, however lighthearted it may be.

Interest in VDV has been denied, but I think Modric would be exactly the kind of player Milan need in the centre of midfield to replace Pirlo. Bale would offer great pace, crossing ability and goals from left midfield. which Galliani has stated Milan are targeting this summer. I would be very pleased if Milan bought Modric and Bale, as I rate them highly, they are what Milan need i.e. creativity, flair and pace and of course they would be interested.

However, let's see if Galliani puts his money where his mouth is and pays some big transfer fees, with Berlusconi's endorsement of course. To give the board credit they did it last season with Ibra, Robinho etc and have made some decent signings already, despite reservations by some fans over Mexes.

It's better than the days when we were signing 36/37 years old centre backs. Anyone under 30 is a great sign in my opinion. Taiwo for one is a brilliant signing.