Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transfers List 2011

On the same time, Bayern still can afford to pay huge salaries and high transfer fees. I don't get how they get their business model to add up...

Gurre,
    Check out the revenue of Bayern from the Media and Commerical categories and compare it to ours. The earnings are three times as much.

1. Deutschland is much bigger than Italia and Bayern is the most popular club not only in Deutschland but the surrounding areas of Austria, Suisse and Luxembourg etc.

2. Bayern has HUGE sponsorship deals because they are the most watched and followed side in Deutschland.

Milan doesn't have that sort of pull because our media and commercial is both weak because of the Serie A.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

appereantly they just signed neuer for 18 million (only 1 year contract left) for a goalkeeper!

and pay him 6 million a year on salary

Neuer is a very very good signing. I've also read that Bayern are in pole position to sign Fabio Coentrao and are willing to pay EUR 20m for him but Benfica wants something close EUR 30m.

I think Bayern are working hard to make their defence stronger. I wouldn't be surprised if they sign a top striker who can carry on and the reach the levels of Muller, Rummenigge, Elber and Makaay for them.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Giovanni Elber......another player we didn't hang onto

German football nailed it 12 years ago, and now they are reaping

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Agreed Haroon which also an argument that i haven't touched upon in my 'pro young players' case. Players like Hernanes, Ganso, Pastore etc will not demand the salaries that ibra, Robinho etc do
    Very true that's what I was about to say.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumours in edited

RUMOURS :

- Marchetti, GK
    - Sandro, Tottenham, MF
    - Lazzari, Cagliari, MF
    - Lamela, River Plate, MF
    - Hamsik, Napoli, MF
    - Ganso, Santos, MF-FW
    - Hulk, Oporto FC, ST

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Pirlo, Zambrotta, Oddo and Janks are sure-shot exits. I hope Gattuso, Inzaghi & Sokratis join them as well.
    imho,
    -Zambrotta will still be used as sub (2nd choice alternative, behind Taiwo or Abate)
    -Jankulovski shall be gone and buried (and good saved salary).
    -Oddo has that past year extension 1:2 so now half of it is left, it's very little left, not a pain for ACM to keep, nothing huge saved if he goes, however if Milan won't (as i guess) offer him 1 more season extension, Milan might offer him less money and quick release (less than full season contract) and he's free to go bitching around with the money...
    - Pirlo is the pain in the A, huge huge huge salary, not young anymore, slower than ever, his only wage (taxes too) is worth the signing of a new player (10 to 12 mln saved ), i guess and i hope behind sugar comments in these last days from both sides there is his way out to Juventus, bring in new spirit (Sandro is 22 yo) and a new younger skilled midfielder
    - Gattuso has 1 more year contract, he did extend (lowering) some year ago, if he goes to Russia (or whatever) we might get something (salary saved + cost) close to 10 mln, which would mean another player to be paid. Hamsik ? or whatever, there is anyways 6-7-8 years difference, refreshment, on this duo PIRLO-GATTUSO we have to rebuild our future (by selling them, since anyways they won't accept a minimum salary)
    - Inzaghi will be there, he's destined to be our fifth-sixth striker as a rapresentative person (he's probably not earning like before too)
    but if at 5th, 6th choice, and if doesnt earns much, then it's no pain for us.
    - Sokratis, i guess his adventure in Milan is clearly over, little used, when used went wrong, imho 99.9% back to Genoa in some ways
    - Amelia, a sub for a sub, no problem. Marchetti? (i don't like him lately)

i wouldnt keep Cassano too, he looks like a Tv Fun show getting fat and older, however he might be useful in some limited circumstances (+ he's out of our top3 Ibra Pato Binho)

i guess we will be going perhaps on a Sandro like midfielder (Lazzari doesnt convince me unless you want to consider him to make 25-30 players group and-or for the fact that he's italian but thats all) + a skilled midfielder /you say who) and finally an alternative to Ibra
    Astori no, another possible Borriello Antonini.

with all this we might win the next title too (because leonardo will do damage and Moratti wont buy Messi, Juve is a pot of laughs and errors they will gather more errors and complain to the coach, new coach, signings etc, Roma looks like a mess too, more wanna be and do than a threat).

the huge squad we are building (first choices and alternatives) might give us enough power not only to win the title but also to reach a Quarter-Semifinal in CL (with Tottenham we had too many players out, add them in and we can pass, add new transfers in and we should be better, next stop the top 4-6 in Europe, there is another story)