Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma vs Milan 07/05/11 - Kickoff 20:45CET

Yet another shot from Roma while we seem happy to sit back for the draw. I would rather see us try and get a goal.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Lol MvB and Totti are having a bit of a spat!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

MvB has done well to make Totti focus on other things than playing football. Lovely.

Gattuso has been crappy. I would favour Milan introducing a player that can play a faster football game. Who's on the bench that can provide this? Pirlo? I think his presence will feed that space that Boateng, Robinho and Ibrahimovic have been given at times. Milan have been pretty stuck in midfield in feeding the attack with proper intentions.

No one else watching? Shit game so far as we seem intent on stopping them from scoring, hopefully we'll come out in the second half looking for a goal. Abbiatti has made two very crucial save so far to keep the score at 0-0 while Doni has done nothing! This need to change.
    FORZA MILAN

I'm watching and for the first time this year I don't care about the result. Draw or victory will make Milan win lo scudetto tonight, and that is awesome - loss would mean I would be at San Siro celebrating.

Having a beer and some nice snacks. Very nice to watch football this way. Perhaps I always will once I get old as drew...

Is Ibrahimovic playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurre View Post
    I'm watching and for the first time this year I don't care about the result. Draw or victory will make Milan win lo scudetto tonight, and that is awesome - loss would mean I would be at San Siro celebrating.

Having a beer and some nice snacks. Very nice to watch football this way. Perhaps I always will once I get old as drew...
    Don't drink beer much, and when I do it's the beautiful Belgian kind

don't snack either, it's bad for you lol. And I will never be as old as Haroon or Ian

Binho off the post!
    FORZA MILAN