Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Roma vs Milan 07/05/11 - Kickoff 20:45CET

We've won a lot of games in a row - this one will end in defeat... I think we'll just approach the game all wrong, playing for a draw - something we havent done all season.

who says weŽll?? why the hell shall we play for a draw!

seedorf and co, wanna talk about money, to do so they need the scudetto, so don't worry we'll win this one also!

Sounds a bit cloak and dagger to me Gurre. I can't think of many better places to win the scudetto than Rome. Besides if it's won in Rome we can party from minute one in San Siro

I'm not saying Allegri's instructions will be 'go get a draw', but it will certainly affect the approach of the players knowing they dont need to win.

I suppose one thing that goes against Gurre's view - Milan have taken the whole squad to Rome because its 'important'

we'll see tonight, but imo there is no reason to play with the mind set on "we don't need to win"

We can seal the deal! everybody is focussed on this since we're out of the CL and we haven't lost since then. Like drew says the party in san Siro will take place anyway next week, so why not from the start itfor easier to organise!

And this is not a puzzle game! there are not many games left, there are no more important games coming up THIS IS IT, there is not 1 valid reason why the team would go play for a draw or spare strenght, lack motivation to win. imo

Thereby for those who are going to cagliari game next week! i hope for you guys that we'll win, last scudetto i was there with the brescia game (also friendly team) and that was one magnificent game! with milan being champions, robbie baggio farewell, fans cheering for the other team, and on the field goals, tricks and a real attitude of who cares who will win. i guess and hope that milan is planning to do the same now

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    I'm not saying Allegri's instructions will be 'go get a draw', but it will certainly affect the approach of the players knowing they dont need to win.

I suppose one thing that goes against Gurre's view - Milan have taken the whole squad to Rome because its 'important'
    It would look weird if some stayed home. And they are going to Sicily in order to try to reach the Coppa Italia final...

I am sure Roma till win, due to mentioned reasons. I figure there are low odds on Roma getting a penalty or Milan getting one player sent off.

I think Allegri is really wanting the coppa as well, so if there is a reason to lose in Rome it could be if he starts pulling players off for Palermo.

I still think we will win though. Mexes will help his new team mates

Couple of interesting articles the first comparing our 2004 title winning team to today's team and the other is an article about how Milan are finally changing the old players:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/edi...ct-compare-to-

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011...oung-ac-milan/

Oh and today is #Scudetto day
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."