Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Brescia - Milan

Quote Originally Posted by ANVERSA View Post
    we don't need to buy the game, time enough to get the scudetto, but on saturday we all hope that cesena takes at least 1 point, so we can finish it off on sunday... it would be nice.

Forza MILAN!
    welcome to DM anversa. another belgian, are you from Antwerp? so I assume you speak dutch?
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    ow yeah right, when Pato decides us a game we dont get 3pts or what?
    There is a 38 game difference between deciding a Scudetto and deciding a game. Robinho decided the Scudetto on Saturday afternoon IMO. He was clutch for us when it mattered most because he scored late on when Napoli had already dropped points. It was a massive goal.

Pato did well too. I bet he scored match-winning goal for us on his PS3.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Yeah Haroon, that's a bit of a Patoist comment.

His goal in the derby got us off to a good start, had we gone in 0-0 Inter would have taken confidence.

I'm a fan of Binho and yes it was a huge goal, but lay off Pato, I'm beginning to think you fancy him and that's why you keep being mean

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Yeah Haroon, that's a bit of a Patoist comment.

His goal in the derby got us off to a good start, had we gone in 0-0 Inter would have taken confidence.

I'm a fan of Binho and yes it was a huge goal, but lay off Pato, I'm beginning to think you fancy him and that's why you keep being mean
    Inter was going to get royally raped in the derby in any case because of:

1. Fluffy's extreme level arrogance and over-confidence.

2. Inter's false self-belief that they were back on track primarily because of Fluffy's pre-game trash talk.

3. Pato was one of the actors who scored. We could have and probably should have scored 3 more goals. If you ask me, I think we made more clear cut chances in the Fluff Derby compared to the historic tennis match. If we had even converted 80% of our chances the scoreline would have been 6-0. It was that one-sided! And before you lie down on Pato's schlong while typing that Pato's goal did blah blah blah ... you must remember that Pato scores against teams that offer space and Fluffy's team is very accommodating in this regard.

It's not a biggie. If Pato is clutch, then he shows us that he is a gun player in a pressure point match. Same is the case for ZI. Pato has age on his side which is his only saving grace while ZI only has his nose to look forward to.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Firstly you praise Robinho for scoring against Brescia, yet when Pato scores v Inter it's because of weak opposition!? Erm..Brescia! I am well aware that Pato needs to prove it against big sides, but to a degree so do all our strikers. I just find the Pato bashing a bit tedious. We should be more concerned about his injury problems. It's not about blaa blaa blaa on Pato's schlong, we are not inter fans. Pato has had bad injuries. IF he can give us one full season and still can't step up to the big sides them I'm with you Bro, kick him out the door.

That aside, IMO one of Binho/Cassano/Pato/Ibra should go this summer as all four are currently unconvincing in the UCL.

Quote Originally Posted by Macadamia Nut View Post
    Firstly you praise Robinho for scoring against Brescia, yet when Pato scores v Inter it's because of weak opposition!? Erm..Brescia! I am well aware that Pato needs to prove it against big sides, but to a degree so do all our strikers. I just find the Pato bashing a bit tedious. We should be more concerned about his injury problems. It's not about blaa blaa blaa on Pato's schlong, we are not inter fans. Pato has had bad injuries. IF he can give us one full season and still can't step up to the big sides them I'm with you Bro, kick him out the door.

That aside, IMO one of Binho/Cassano/Pato/Ibra should go this summer as all four are currently unconvincing in the UCL.
    He won't give us a full season EVER. He won't give anybody a full season EVER. He's on the level of Kaladze when it comes to injuries. Kaladze managed two injury free seasons. I doubt Pato can because Kaladze at least had a brain but Pato is the type of player who will get injured sprinting for a useless ball with no threat to the opposition whatsoever and in that event pull his hamstring or lock his panties up real tight. He is that daft. Trust me ... he is that daft!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    There is a 38 game difference between deciding a Scudetto and deciding a game. Robinho decided the Scudetto on Saturday afternoon IMO. He was clutch for us when it mattered most because he scored late on when Napoli had already dropped points. It was a massive goal.

Pato did well too. I bet he scored match-winning goal for us on his PS3.

come on Haroon, this post is a joke, you are smarter than that. dont get yourself carried away by your hate for Pato.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

We fair play mate, if he can't then ship him out. Plenty of players get big injury problems young, it's because they are still not fully developed. Messi is one example, get it through your loaf I'm not disputing your case I just think you continu to slag him off because you are jealous of Babs and you want Pato action