Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan - Inter

Filli (the fucked up one),

Don't rely on these poofters! They are hopeless. Milan will win this derby. Maybe we won't crush them but we will do just enough to get by.

This Scudetto deserves to come to us because we have the best offence and defence in the league. We have the best away record in the league and we have been the most consistent which is what leagues are all about. I never thought that this game would be the troublesome one for us. Those two games are still to come. We messed up in the other third game I feared. Inter's purple patch is about to end. We must keep a close eye on Napoli as they were out of the picture a few weeks ago but have popped up again which shows a never say die attitude.

Anyway .... Forza Milan .... we can win this derby and put FLUFFY in his proper place which is right next to a maggot.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post

Don't rely on these poofters! They are hopeless. Milan will win this derby. Maybe we won't crush them but we will do just enough to get by.

This Scudetto deserves to come to us because we have the best offence and defence in the league. We have the best away record in the league and we have been the most consistent which is what leagues are all about. I never thought that this game would be the troublesome one for us. Those two games are still to come. We messed up in the other third game I feared. Inter's purple patch is about to end. We must keep a close eye on Napoli as they were out of the picture a few weeks ago but have popped up again which shows a never say die attitude.

Anyway .... Forza Milan .... we can win this derby and put FLUFFY in his proper place which is right next to a maggot.
    I wish I was as confident as you.

I agree harron, van bommel on snejder, nesta on pazzini and silva on one'toe and we will win this game! 2-0 3-1

Harron Baby, I hope you are right!!
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

A faggot next to a maggot then!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kir8ZkTPAEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Haroon's been optimistic all season - tomorrow night he'll see how deluded he was and what a prophet I am! I told you Inter would still win the scudetto when they were 16 points behind...

Haroon, it's all dependant on mentality IMO. None of our forwards seem in the right place and it's reflected in performances.

We have the talent, but it depends on performing and also how Allegri sets up his side. The Milan that played in London can beat anyone but over 40 games we've seen it once!!!!

I still think a draw is the most likely, with Inter perhaps dominating, but what is equally worrying is that if we win the derby, we are still inconsistent enough to throw it away elsewhere.

To lose this scudetto would be on a par with Istanbul IMO.