Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan - Inter

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka4Life View Post
    for the derby no non-italian cityzens are allowed!
    Is this a JOKE? What, they check for your passport now before you enter the game, and if you are not an Italian you can not enter the stadium? Somehow I can not believe this as any time I was at the game, granted last time was in 2004, I saw a lot of little people from Japan with their even smaller cameras… I think Derby would simply not be the same without them…. Plus I know a large group of Milan Club Polonia members, I know some of them, are going….
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Is this a JOKE? What, they check for your passport now before you enter the game, and if you are not an Italian you can not enter the stadium? Somehow I can not believe this as any time I was at the game, granted last time was in 2004, I saw a lot of little people from Japan with their even smaller cameras… I think Derby would simply not be the same without them…. Plus I know a large group of Milan Club Polonia members, I know some of them, are going….
    Only for this derby, silvio said that foreigners doesn't have the heart for milan like italians! Ok u will see... He said this before the game against bari.

I read on another forum that someone had bought tickets and because the game had been put back was refused another ticket because all tickets were to go to Cuore Rossonero members! That is pretty bad policy IMO
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

i got screwed by my own people... wtf... over 20.000 tickets were returned and sold to italians in 5 days, if we win it's genius if we lose i hope he turns gay

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

FORZA MILAN! MILANO SIAMO NOI!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    It will be a draw. I am seeing similarities between this season and the 92-93 season. Back then inter reigned in our lead, and the Derby was crucial. Inter went 1-0 up and we had a late Gullit equaliser.

I expect us to go behind and snatch a leveller.

1-1

Pazzini or Sneijder in the first half, and a late equaliser by someone unexpected. Perhaps Silva or Nesta
    I remember this game well. But things have changed a lot since then. Now Inter have all the quality and we are the losers...

Sorry but I can only see one outcome - Inter to win.

I dont see where our goals will come from. Cassano is out of form and looking tired/overweight... Pato will disappear... and then there is our ridiculous midfield of Gattuso and Flamini - two players who can only ever waste opportunities in the box.

Worse, I think we'll actually play for a draw - which will absolutely ensure we dont score.

Defeat in this game would only leave us one point behind them, but it would be a massive psyhological blow, which I dont think we'll recover from.

I said after the Bari game that by the time Ibra plays again, Inter will be top. After what happened in Palermo, there is no reason to change that forecast!

Bye bye scudetto....
    Last edited by Dario; 1st April 2011 at 11:27.

I'm afraid I'm with you on this one Dario. After being 13+ on inter we are trowing scudetto away, and in my book its Allegri to blame with his ridiculous 3dms lineups.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    I remember this game well. But things have changed a lot since then. Now Inter have all the quality and we are the losers...

Sorry but I can only see one outcome - Inter to win.

I dont see where our goals will come from. Cassano is out of form and looking tired/overweight... Pato will disappear... and then there is our ridiculous midfield of Gattuso and Flamini - two players who can only ever waste opportunities in the box.

Worse, I think we'll actually play for a draw - which will absolutely ensure we dont score.

Defeat in this game would only leave us one point behind them, but it would be a massive psyhological blow, which I dont think we'll recover from.

I said after the Bari game that by the time Ibra plays again, Inter will be top. After what happened in Palermo, there is no reason to change that forecast!

Bye bye scudetto....
    Inters front three is very very scary!