Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Palermo - Milan

I agree that we need more players to be counted than just ibra, but he doesn't produce in Europe! It's fact Gurre, and you can say who cares, but it matters for next season doesn't it?! I think we need 7! Yes 7 players to be competitive in Europe, but you need your main centreforward to score goals in Europe!

Milan need a better coach, a better keeper, a better LB, a quality CB understudy, a creative midfielder, another box to box midfielder an attacking midfielder and a striker

I live in hope that in a creative side with two or three creative midfielders with someone dynamic like Ganso or Pastore that ibra might change, but we all afforded him benefit of the doubt this season and yet again he choked

I will go even further Drew. I would only keep two players from this starting eleven, T. Silva and Pato. (I do not count Nesta as I think he will retire at the end of the season).

Pato is, as far as I am concerned, on a very, very short list of players that I have seen with pure, “God touched me when I was young” talent. I think if we build around him he will explode. But I fear we are set to build around Ibra. If so, then it is only necessary to sell Pato for some huge money and invest in Nesta replacement, RB. LB, two central mids, a winger, and a complimentary striker, plus couple of quality subs.

Ibra is an essence of irony to me. We can not win without him, and we most certainly will not win with him, especially in Europe. Just look at Inter last season and observe Barca closely this year…..
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Surprise surprise merda have gone 1-0 up, but I've seen two contentious decisions in just over five mins! Firstly a Lecce player was wrongly flagged offside when Chivu had played the ball and Pazzini scored yet the ball hit him in the same place it hit Ibra, yet Ibra was judged to have handled it. Now they might have the best squad in the Serie A, but they certainly getting the decisions as well. They are turning into the new Juve...
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

I agree 100% Walker

for me the ones to definately stay are Silva, Merkel and Boateng. Pato is a maybe for me with Abate, but you're right, we probable do need more than 7

Come on guys, did anyone really think we'd win the scudetto with a midfield like that...

In this shitty league anything is possible….
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

i did, i still do.

you guys are right about our weak midfield, but over exaggerate about how we will lose the scudetto and being shit.

Inter is No barcelona, they barerly impressed against lecce, they lost points last week, they where the lesser team against bayern.. it's nothing to fear! what we should fear is our current form and injuries/supsensions

so maybe we will not win next week, but the scudetto is not over and will also not be decided next week whatever the outcome is. imo.

But when inter dont impress they win, when we don't impress we lose! That's what wins titles