Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan - Bari

Fuck it...two points dropped and now Ibra lost for three games! What a shit weekend.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

I've got to say the officiating of this game was awful today - Van Bommel got studded and just got a freekick while Nesta got a yellow! Just after Ibra was sent off Pato was physically pushed inside the box and the ref played on! Ibra didn't handball the goal he scored! And although Ibra was caught offside on quite a few occasions there was one where he was blatantly onside yet still go flagged!

We also dominated possession and had more than double their possession, we also dominated shots as well but yet again we couldn't turn this domination into an end result. We need to learn how to break sides down who come to defend.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

like you say old and wise men, it's just unbelievable how we can not turn this into a positive results even tho we don't have the ref on our side and even tho our striker (who looked quite lively today) again shows his immature undevelopped inteligence level.

Given inter will beat us in the derby, we might have just blown this scudetto..

I see fluffy has declined the invitation to Papi's 25th anniversary celebrations tonight. I don't think it will be a big loss
    FORZA MILAN

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    Given inter will beat us in the derby, we might have just blown this scudetto..
    LOL Dario, you are turning into our prophet of doom!
    FORZA MILAN

Palermo away next weekend - then the derby. I don't think we'll win either of those games...

I guess somebody forgot to tell our MOST OVER-RATED and MOST EXPENSIVE TRIO of CHOKERS that this was Bari in the Serie A and not a UCL KO game because the choking was continuing!

Robinho fared well out of all three but the two plonkers ZI and Pato are utterly useless IMO. This Summer we need to make crucial decisions for our well-being in the UCL KO.

We were really unlucky not to win this but we put ourselves into a problem by conceding first. We were really on song in the second half but I counted multiple times when ZI and Pato were just a mess with the final pass or dribble! Ridiculous stuff really.

We had a top chance to nail Bari tonight and extend our lead but instead we repeated the performance of Fluffy's team and sadly I have to agree with Fluffy's trademark fluff statement:

THIS CHANGES NOTHING!

Bollocks. Utter bollocks. Now, we have to continue and hope that His Royal Fluffiness fluffs up a game or two!

The movement of Pato and ZI was awful as well when you compared it to others like Abate, Antonini, Van Bummer, Emanuelson etc. Pato is a clown .... he is a big clown! He just can't do anything when there is no space because he is a blundering idiot!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa