Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Il Vero Derby d'Italia: Juventus - Milan

Allegri said that Cassano has a problem because of all the intensive training he's been doing recently, but he'll be on the bench. He also said that Pato will play and that he's been really pleased at how Pato has changed his attitude recently(because R80 left I reckon). And Prince will almost certainly start behind Pato and Ibra. I know everyone is moaning that our midfield is too defensive and not creative enough but we haven't really got anything else. I know we have Merkel but he still needs time and this is too big a game to gamble him IMO. Let him get time against the 'lesser' sides and that way he'll progress quicker.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

After the overreaction to Tuesday - where we beat a knackered Napoli side with the help of the referee - we're going to drop points tonight, possibly all three. Juve will be fired up and Delneri needs it to save his job.

Emo

Apparently the latest is that Pato has flu

Ian, Merkel is injured I think? Beside ithink it's good to drop him in at the deep end. He has proved he's good enough. This is why Samp are hindering Poli's development, they have the similar attitude to young players. Sometimes it's sink or swim IMO

Three DMs simply is too negative, you can't play football that way. I'd put Emanuelson in there and why waste Boateng as trequartista he's an excellent box to box midfielder!? I'd sooner see seedorf there and KPB in the midfield, midfield drives the game

it's very safe and unsure by allegri

seedorf will be good v Juve, Juve aren't dynamic or pacey so play seedorf tonight.

Kpb---van bommel--emanuelson
    -----------seedorf
    ------pato------binho

Dare I say it, but I see elements of Rijkaard developing in Boateng!

As Dario has said Pato is not included because of flu so we start with Ibra and Cassano upfront. I wonder if we're keeping Pato for wed?
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Ref already showing a bias to the home team!
    FORZA MILAN