Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: CL Round of 16, First leg. AC Milan vs Tottenham

2-0 for us, tottenham is pretending to play free and positioning milan as favorite who has to perform. But reality is that we'll play free focussing on defence and i'm confident we can handle them. and i'm confident our striking department has the quality to take advantage of the few moments they will get

I actually dont like the 3defensive midfielder formation, Its hard that way to dominate a team.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    Tomorrow is going to be painful, with all the English press going on about how great Spurs were. Just be glad you dont live here!
    Funnily enough I've just been reading that Ibra chokes against English clubs from an English newspaper! And had Keys been on sky tonight then he surely would be treating us to his smug grins and jingoistic comments. I'd like to think that we could win 4/5-0 tonight and shut these ignorant bastards up but it won't be like that.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    Are you that pessimistic about this one Dario?

I also think it will be a hard one, we always seem to suffer in the big games in recent years. But that doesnt surprise me, if you look at our lineup, that isnt a world class one, we simply lack quality!
    We struggle against physical sides, and 'arry likes his sides to be physical.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Line-ups: Robinho-Ibra face Spurs

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Clarence Seedorf start as a decimated Milan welcome Tottenham without Gareth Bale in the Champions League.

The Round of 16 kicks off this evening at 19.45 UK time at San Siro, but January signings Antonio Cassano, Mark Van Bommel and Urby Emanuelson are cup-tied.

On the treatment table are Massimo Ambrosini, Andrea Pirlo and Kevin-Prince Boateng, so Thiago Silva has to be pushed up into midfield.

This leaves space at centre-back for Mario Yepes and Alessandro Nesta, the latter making his comeback from a shoulder injury at the weekend.

As Cassano is unavailable for this competition and Ronaldinho has been sold to Flamengo, the best option in the trequartista role is Seedorf.

It leaves Alexandre Pato on the bench, as with so many players missing from midfield, Coach Massimiliano Allegri prefers to play it safe rather than use Robinho behind Pato and Ibra.

Tottenham are missing their star player, as Bale has not recovered from a back injury and didn’t even make the trip to Milan.

Peter Crouch and Rafael Van der Vaart have recovered from their back and calf problems respectively to start, but Luka Modric is still not 100 per cent fit after having his appendix removed.

Steven Pienaar keeps his spot and not the reported starter Niko Kranjcar.

Jermaine Jenas sits out a ban with the injured Ledley King, Tom Huddlestone and Younes Kaboul.

Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Nesta, Yepes, Antonini; Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Flamini; Seedorf; Robinho, Ibrahimovic

Milan bench: Amelia, Pato, Papastathopoulos, Oddo, Jankulovski, Merkel, Legrottaglie

Tottenham: Gomes; Corluka, Gallas, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Palacios, Sandro, Pienaar; Van der Vaart; Crouch

Tottenham bench: Cudicini, Pavlyuchenko, Modric, Defoe, Bassong, Kranjcar, Woodgate

Football-Italia.net
    FORZA MILAN

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    Tomorrow is going to be painful, with all the English press going on about how great Spurs were. Just be glad you dont live here!
    Grim reaper is back!

anyone a stream?, tv is not broadcasting here

I have, but you need Sopcast