Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: CL Round of 16, First leg. AC Milan vs Tottenham

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    The early 1990s was OK - I enjoyed watching Man UTD getting dicked on every season by the likes of Barca..
    In those days, even Monaco, Juve, Dortmund, Bayern and Leverkusen used to dick them! It lasted well into the mid 00's!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

I have no issue with Utd, IMO Ferguson has done it all the right way, he spots talent, both english and foreign and nurtures it. He knows the balance of homegrown players and foreign ones. The reason Man U were so hard to beat was that 7 of the starting 11 were Utd fans and would die for the club. The likes of Becks, Scholes, Neville were hardened Utd fans. Just like when we had Baresi, Albertini, Maldini, Costacurta et al.

Ferguson also appreciates hard working players like butt, fletcher and O'shea. Plus Utd have a rich history of great players, from Edwards and Charlton to Beckham and Scholes.

Back to Tottenham Cockslur ......... Lineker says that Slurs have the advantage. They have been great at home and Milan have a tough game in prospect to compete.

It's the perfect setting IMO. You couldn't have it possibly better with nobody giving a toss about Milan's chances. This Milan side of recent years performs better when we are given no chance. My belief grows. We can make it a historic night.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

What does Lineker know? He was shit, ok he scored goals for England but fuck me the deepest he ever played was the penalty spot, his goal at italia 90 was particularly good vs Ireland

lineker epitomises everything wrong with English football. He lefthis lovely wife for someone half his age and is one of the BBC in denial that England are really shit gang along with Shearer!

Germany nail us 4-1 and all they can say is we don't understand why, the prem lge is the best bla bla bla! Wake up fuckheads!

Lineker is a pop pants mcplop striker, and I can say that as we have had Van basten, Papin, Sheva, Ibra, Pato, Weah!

Lineker is a cunt! A big eared cunt

Spursspurs just keeps proving what a Spurs fan he is. Surely there's a spursmania website for him to post these views?!
    LOL Dario are you trying to break the record for the amount of time you can type the words spurs in your post?
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

The early 1990s was OK - I enjoyed watching Man UTD getting dicked on every season by the likes of Barca..
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    In those days, even Monaco, Juve, Dortmund, Bayern and Leverkusen used to dick them! It lasted well into the mid 00's!
    Ah the good days, how I miss them! With any luck we shall return to those excellent days again soon

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    There's even a rum called COCKSLUR Rum! LOL! It's not us that make the cock jokes! They do it to themselves! They're cockaholics!
    I think you're being COCKY now!

I'll get my coat on the way out
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Taxi for Ian

Haroon is used to getting lots of Cocks in

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I think you're being COCKY now!
    Indeed I am. I can sense one last black-out from you know who! It will be the last stand of the greatest big match player of the last 10 years. Lights are going out in London on Wednesday night so the Londoners best be prepared.

I'll get my coat on the way out
    Please tell me that you are going to the Baby Gaga ice-cream parlour!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Taxi for Ian

Haroon is used to getting lots of Cocks in

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa