Page 1266 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 26676611661216125612621263126412651266
Results 10,121 to 10,123 of 10123

Thread: Rumours Thread 2011/12

I can't see any modern manager coming. By modern I mean Mourinho, Pep, Wenger or Mancini because they wot get a say in who we buy! Do you think any of those espescially Pep would accept our mercato of cheap freebies.

We do not have the midfield to play Pep's false 9 formation

Our market is done but just look at the obnoxious squad size we have. It is by far the largest in Europe this season! I don't know what Galliani was doing collecting so many rejects.

The transfer market has been pretty bad but then again the objective was to spend as less as possible to get a team that can compete. We got gifted a very easy group that allows us to WIN many games in that group and more wins in the UCL means more money because the reward for a win is more than the reward for a draw.

We can top our group and therefore possibly get a decent RD-16 draw which can further allow us to get into the QF! It's the ideal group for us considering our team.

Then in Serie A the target in reality is TOP 2 which means automatic qualification. That one will be tough but it is possible with an outside chance.

We still have the January window to strengthen by then if things are not going our way so basically Galliani has spent less than EUR 20m and he has a team which can reach the RD-16 KO round and which can maybe make the Top 4 as the norm. Anything better than this means more success and more money. Obviously, football is a strange game and bad news doesn't come with a warning shot so shit could hit the fan and we might be out in the group stage and fighting for 9th place.

Our squad is 433. Any clueless person can see it. Everything has been geared towards that. I don't believe in Guardiola arriving but I do believe in Pippo arriving one day.

Let's see when Silvio sells Milan or is forced into doing that. A 32 man squad is unbelievably bad! Extremely poor work done by Galliani collecting so many unsellable (hint: useless) players.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Rumours thread 2011/12 is closed
    a New season started please write into the new thread (2012-13)