Page 3 of 1266 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours Thread 2011/12

Fair point Filli. I like Rossi a lot, but 35m+????

The markets getting silly again because of English clubs. Galliani was
    right.

nah its not needed to splash that much on one single player. I'd prefer a gamble on a player like Lucas Marcelinho for 4m.
    Look what happened with kaka (8m) and Silva (8-9m), with some good scouting it isnt needed to buy players for ridiculous amounts.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    nah its not needed to splash that much on one single player. I'd prefer a gamble on a player like Lucas Marcelinho for 4m.
    Look what happened with kaka (8m) and Silva (8-9m), with some good scouting it isnt needed to buy players for ridiculous amounts.
    i think those days have passed, the South American clubs are wise to what they can get now. Even Hernanes and Pato werent that cheap in relation to Kaka, even lamela who is 18 is touted at 12m. It also appears we are signing Ganso for between 25-40m??!! (few posts up in this thread) bit of a difference.

I think we could be entering silly market prices again soon, Palermo have slapped a 100m figure on Pastore, and quote me, Man City will pay it! This summer will be equally mad IMO.

Ganso is a demigod. His moves remind me of a full potential Rivaldo! I hope he's really on his way to us! It'd be a nice transfer!
    "Silence she's come through the Night,
    Desireing a silver light,
    Leaving with dusk in her eyes,
    Descending from Paradise."

Yes I agree Milanman, it would also be a 'back in the game' statement by Milan.

It begs the question of where he will play? We have four for the front three, so he may play in a three man midfield? Pirlo's role? Point of a midfield three? In a 4231?

Interesting decisions ahead!

in June will arrive at Milan Paulo Henrique Ganso.

La conferma arriva da Guilherme Miranda , responsabile della DIS che detiene il 45% del cartellino del giocatore che ha dichiarato ai media brasiliani: "Adesso non parte, magari a giugno. Il Milan vuole seguirne il recupero dall'infortunio in questi sei mesi". This is confirmed by Guilherme Miranda, head of DIS, which holds 45% of the player's who told Brazilian media: "Now does not start, maybe in June. Milan wants to follow the recovery from injury in the past six months."

L'incontro decisivo si tenuto nel periodo in cui Adriano Galliani si trovava a Rio de Janeiro per la questione Ronaldinho. The decisive meeting took place at a time when Adriano Galliani was in Rio de Janeiro to the question Ronaldinho.

Ganso sounds about good! I think we can get him for €25m. It's also a safe investment because as long as clowns like Chelsea, Shitty and Real are splashing crazy money around there will always be suckers available.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa