Page 2 of 1266 FirstFirst 12345612521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours Thread 2011/12

I just read that English clubs spent 214,525,000 in the january transfer window! Absolutely ridiculous IMO
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

And they will s*ck Platini's c*ck for it. With the new UEFA regulation these overspendings could cost denial from the Europian Cups!
    The example of Chelsea, City, Pool, Barca or Madrid are not followed. Chelsea is the most funny. Abramobitch is so megalomaniac. He compensates Chelsea's results with money! Shame.
    "Silence she's come through the Night,
    Desireing a silver light,
    Leaving with dusk in her eyes,
    Descending from Paradise."

It is vulgar considering so many people are still struggling In recession, and the UK is on the brink of going back into recession!

And we find out the players only pay 2% tax......and people ask why I don't support English football!

Just a few observations and comments on the transfer window.

1. Apparently Spurs launched a 35m bid for Giuseppe Rossi. Some on this forum, most notably Me, Filipez and I think Gurre have expressed a desire to sign him, so we now know his apparent market value.

2. I believe Liverpool have got the best deal with Torres. Suarez is excellent, and Carroll will become a very good (if not thugish and over priced) striker, and I'm not convinced that Torres isn't the new Kaka with injuries.

3. Best of all..... Arsene Wengers response to Chelsea! He said how can they show support for UEFA's fair pay scheme in Monday, announce a 70m loss on Tuesday, and them spend 75m on players Tuesday afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Just a few observations and comments on the transfer window.

1. Apparently Spurs launched a 35m bid for Giuseppe Rossi. Some on this forum, most notably Me, Filipez and I think Gurre have expressed a desire to sign him, so we now know his apparent market value.
    Rossi's value was something like 15-18m in the summer. now its probably too late to get him. IMO it was obvious he would explode someday, this season he has netted 20+ goals in all competitions already for a team like villareal.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

This will make you feel better Filipez

------------------------------

Milan Agree Deal For Santos' Ganso - Reports

Young Brazilian sensation Paulo Henrique Ganso is all set to join Serie A side AC Milan in the summer, according to reports.

Tuttomercatoweb report that an agreement has already been reached between Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and Ganso's current club Santos.

Moreover, Galliani is said by Il Sussidiario to have met Guilherme Miranda, a representative of DIS - the company that owns 45% of Ganso's rights.

The operations are believed to have occurred during Galliani's trip to Brazil last month, ostensibly to finalise the sale of Ronaldinho to Flamengo but also to touch base with the Santos hierarchy.

Any price on Ganso's head is currently only speculation, but the fees reported by various sections of the media range between €25m and €40m for the 21-year-old.

This will make you feel better Filipez

------------------------------

Milan Agree Deal For Santos' Ganso - Reports

Young Brazilian sensation Paulo Henrique Ganso is all set to join Serie A side AC Milan in the summer, according to reports.

Tuttomercatoweb report that an agreement has already been reached between Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and Ganso's current club Santos.

Moreover, Galliani is said by Il Sussidiario to have met Guilherme Miranda, a representative of DIS - the company that owns 45% of Ganso's rights.

The operations are believed to have occurred during Galliani's trip to Brazil last month, ostensibly to finalise the sale of Ronaldinho to Flamengo but also to touch base with the Santos hierarchy.

Any price on Ganso's head is currently only speculation, but the fees reported by various sections of the media range between 25m and 40m for the 21-year-old.

the rossi bid was rejected! so they want more then 35 million