Page 14 of 1266 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumours Thread 2011/12

Regarding the statement that Ganso is staying at Santos. What worries me is that it is the player who has said it, not Santos in the hope of jacking up the fee, but Ganso himself. Perhaps Kaka is being monitored as an interim?

Kaka is not even an interim solution for us IMO. For us, that chapter should be closed. Kaka is better off going to Chelsea and taking the place of an ageing Lampard. We should strictly stay away from this transfer even if Kaka is coming on a free loan deal with wages of only EUR 2m pa.! That's how much I don't want him to return. Once you leave, you leave. It was a blunder to bring back that treacherous greedy chav on loan. We shouldn't make the same mistake again even if Kaka is a more professional and hard-working player than the chav.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Default Baby Gaga Ice-Cream - Pure breast milk!

I read this in the paper for the last couple of days. There is a new ice-cream parlour in London called Baby Gaga!

The difference is that it is made from pure breast milk! That is so .... hmmm .... I don't know what to say!

So one of Drew, Ian or Dario has to make the trip to this parlour and then order some ice-cream! You need to caress the ice-cream, fondle it and then suck it! I need you to report back with what the difference is between all these different flavours!! Don't worry lads ... your wives can't lay the blame on you for cheating or can they?

I wonder if they let you see the ice-cream being made in the shop! LOL

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

How bout NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!................. ......you crazy Pakistani bastard

i heard that too, its in Covent Garden if i recall. Sounds a bit fucked up to me....the sort of thing Filli would be into

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    How bout NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!................. ......you crazy Pakistani bastard
    The place will close down you tit! You need to go and taste all the flavours (triple scoop or something similar! ) so that the business breaks even and starts making a profit!

I wonder what the menu will be like?

->> Double Scoop Vanilla 36DD? LOL!!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    i heard that too, its in Covent Garden if i recall. Sounds a bit fucked up to me....the sort of thing Filli would be into
    Fill is a team player you twat!! He would take a hit for the team. He would bring his game face and walk straight into the parlour and ask for the biggest scoop from the biggest tits!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

But the biggest tit in the shop would be Filli himself!

he can't have ice cream made from his own man milk