Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official, Van Bommel to ACM !

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    thnx babe!!!!
    WTF

do you feel that strongly about it

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser View Post
    Including filipo?

yasser, filli is the biggest Holland gay lord.

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    When we have Ambro, Gattuso, Flamini and Strasser do we need Van Bummer??

Does Allegri not believe in creative midfielders!!
    And Allegri has just tested Silva at DM position as well... Add KPB and Urby and we are overloaded in midfield. Van Bommel is a quality DM but what new he can bring to our midfield? He is over 30 so he is not a long-term solution neither. We simply do not need him.
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

Dave, what worries me is that Allegri only wants a wall of boring ball winners to supply the front three. It makes absolutely no sense. Perhaps it's a smokescreen and he's really gone for Schweinsteiger

we need someone who can retain posession and play!!

I agree with Drew that we need a Pirlo-like midfielder rather than another DM. Keep in mind we ruled the world with midfield trio of Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf (DM-ACM-Box to box midfielder) between 2003-07. I believe that Flamini can be our new Gattuso (he can be even better). Prince could be our B2B palyer, although he will never be as good as The Dark Night offensively. What we yet lack is a replacement for Pirlo to fill ACM position and complete that winning formula in midfield.
    "Nesta is not a discovery, of course, Nesta can't be described, Nesta can only be loved." (acmilan.com)

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Dave, what worries me is that Allegri only wants a wall of boring ball winners to supply the front three. It makes absolutely no sense. Perhaps it's a smokescreen and he's really gone for Schweinsteiger

we need someone who can retain posession and play!!
    I gave my opinion on that in my next post:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I agree with Drew that we need a Pirlo-like midfielder rather than another DM. Keep in mind we ruled the world with midfield trio of Gattuso-Pirlo-Seedorf (DM-ACM-Box to box midfielder) between 2003-07. I believe that Flamini can be our new Gattuso (he can be even better). Prince could be our B2B palyer, although he will never be as good as The Dark Night offensively. What we yet lack is a replacement for Pirlo to fill ACM position and complete that winning formula in midfield.
    You can't map a past team to an existing one because that never works. Sacchi's team was different from Capello's side which was in turn different from Ancelotti's side which was different from Allegri's side.

The style and system that Allegri plays requires central midfielders. He has his own unique style and signature. It's best to get players that suit his system.

Van Bummer is not one of them. Raiola is slowly getting all his players into Milan. This can't be good as brother Balotelli who is another Raiola client is coming soon in 2012 to a stadium near you.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

UPDATE 19:20 CET:

Mark van Bommel's agent, Mino Raiola, has confirmed that he is on his way to Munich and has been quoted by Goal.com Germany as saying, "I'm on my way to Munich and I am not going on a holiday there.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT