Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simon Kjaer?

Chelsea are closing up on a deal for David Luiz.
    They are short in defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasser View Post
    Chelsea are closing up on a deal for David Luiz.
    They are short in defence.
    That is exactly my point. They are chasing a CB and yet they have Terry, Alex and Ivanovic who are already primarily CBs. There is space for only two. The three I have named are used to starting. They will not accept the bench. Milan has to keep Hawk eyes on developments here IMO. I am not saying to buy them but keep an eye on their contract durations. Get one of them when Chelsea is cornered!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

we will never buy a player from Chelscum. Abramobitch is no friends with Galliani, because we refused to hand them Kaladze some 4 years ago. Id give them now Kaladze plus Antonini, Seedorf, Pirlo,Gattuso all for free

Terry is on his last legs, he has to have pain relieving injections to play.

They are close to a 26m transfer for Luiz. As for CBs for us, Kjaer is good.

Drew you clown .... why are you so comfortable on settling for OK players just to fill up the numbers? By that token we are fine as it is with Yepes and Sokratis.

What we need is a jump in quality. CB is not a position to be taken lightly. We are not Roma or Nazio. We need top shelf defenders. That's the backbone of the team. Kjaer is fair but he is not setting the world on fire IMO.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Milan will find a suitable CB. We are very aggressive in the market and working silently on multiple players. This not like the recent past. This is a different approach from the mgmt.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    That is exactly my point. They are chasing a CB and yet they have Terry, Alex and Ivanovic who are already primarily CBs. There is space for only two. The three I have named are used to starting. They will not accept the bench. Milan has to keep Hawk eyes on developments here IMO. I am not saying to buy them but keep an eye on their contract durations. Get one of them when Chelsea is cornered!

You dont follow up the EPL it seems.

Terry and Alex are very injury prone nowadays and Ivanovic has been always a RB for them, they are struggling with CBs for the last 2 months now.

You're right. Apart from the big teams, I don't follow the EPL that much. As luck would have it for one reason or another, I have somehow always missed Chelsea's matches during this decline period.

Ivanovic has played RB but his preference has been the CB role which he couldn't get because of Terry and Alex ahead of him.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa