Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official, Emanuelson to ACM !

32 Official, Emanuelson to ACM !

Saturday 22 January, 2011
    Milan close on Ajax starlet
    There are reports that Milan have secured a deal for Ajax left-winger Urby Emanuelson.

The Rossoneri have made it clear they are seeking a new left-back during the January transfer window.

On Friday, Vice-President Adriano Galliani declared it would not be Sampdoria’s Reto Ziegler or Genoa man Domenico Criscito unless the price-tag dropped considerably.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport and Sky Sport Italia this morning, they have already found an alternative.

Emanuelson is a 24-year-old Holland international who can play on the left side of midfield or at left-back.

His contract with Ajax expires at the end of the season, so it would not cost much to prise him away six months early.

It is reported he has been offered a three-and-a-half-year contract.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

only media BS. one day its a deal done with criscito then ziegler is very close.... then no one will arrive galliani says. we haven't been linked with but Milan will sooner or later sign Youri Zhirkov from Chelsea.

it seems like we signed for june Emanuelsson, now Braida and Raiola are in Amsterdam to convince them to give it now with a little amount of cash.

at least he doesnt seem handicapped in front of the goal like Abate and Antonini

the dutch newspaper (Emanuelsson to ACM) Fillipo and the belgians may help us

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/88...__.html?p=17,1

Galliani just confirmed it and said if he comes he'll be the last one..

Is this guy any good? He looks like Lil Wayne to me!

please take him for seedorf.

seedorf - ajax
    emanuelson - milan

13.50 — Il giocatore dell'Ajax Urby Emanuelson č "sicuramente nostro dal primo di luglio e credo nostro da oggi". Lo ha detto, ai microfoni di Milan Channel, il vicepresidente e amministratore delegato del Milan, Adriano Galliani. "Siamo vicinissimi alla firma - ha proseguito - non č ancora fatta, ma tutto farebbe pensare che entro sera si concluderą a titolo definitivo a partire da oggi, 22 gennaio, e non dal primo luglio".

Galliani on Milan Channel : ' the player it's surely ours since 1st July, and maybe ours since today; we are close to the signing of the contract, it's not yet done, but everything let us think that since this evening all will be done...

(argh it's not my day in english )