Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official, Emanuelson to ACM !

I think Antonini is coming in for un-needed stick. Three months ago Antonini was our best FB and Abate was the but of everyones jokes. Antonini doesn't do a lot wrong, he's a decent fullback, but three months ago we as a whole had less expectation. now Cassano and a few others are arriving Antonini seems to be getting a pasting.

I have seen a lot from emanuelson, I always thought he had 'something', he is a great footballer. but it seems we got him to play as leftback, not sure if he is good enough defensively. I remember him playing some good football as a left winger and in the ajax youth he even was a n10. He has played at leftback before, and if he is played there he will give us more in attack then abate and antonini for sure, but he defensive skills are a question to me.
    It could be a good transfer, I'm very curious to see what he can do
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    I think Antonini is coming in for un-needed stick. Three months ago Antonini was our best FB and Abate was the but of everyones jokes. Antonini doesn't do a lot wrong, he's a decent fullback, but three months ago we as a whole had less expectation. now Cassano and a few others are arriving Antonini seems to be getting a pasting.
    I used to rate Antonini very highly, I hoped he'd become a star with us but his performances recently have been just about adequate. He isn't very good at defending and isn't the best at going forward plus he has a terrible first touch. I would have hoped by now that he would have got better but it seems the opposite has happened. Perhaps he's just going through a bad phase, but IMO his performances need to be raised if he's to become a permanent fixture.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

2 more nice videos

nice thing on the left side :

a gem of a goal (not included in other clips

How the fuck did he do that first trick????? Even in slow mo it looks difficult!!!!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

This Emanuelson seems to be a winger/wing back?!

Is that really the answer to our problems?

I believe so, if he plays near t.silva and not nesta there won't be an issue.

Rodney Sneijder replaces Emanuelson in the Squad List for Utrecht-Ajax (within 30 mins)

http://www.ajax.nl/Nieuws/Nieuwsarch...n-selectie.htm

awaiting for the first pics in Milano then