Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Official, Emanuelson to ACM !

I haven't been here for a long time but now i thought it's time to show up. Since the Van Gaal era i've been following Ajax with special attention. I really like it and the players coming from there. That's why i'm glad that we'll have Emanuelson. He's really talented, a quality player. He's absolutely better choice than Ziegler and can play on more posts than Criscito. I hope he'll come in january already. I really hope we'll benefit from this transfer big time!
    "Silence she's come through the Night,
    Desireing a silver light,
    Leaving with dusk in her eyes,
    Descending from Paradise."

Milan: 'Emanuelson is our player'
    Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has confirmed “Urby Emanuelson is ours,” but they’re working to have him now rather than in the summer.

The much sought-after Ajax wide man’s contract expires at the end of the season, so he would be a free transfer, but the Rossoneri would like him to reinforce the squad now.

“Emanuelson is ours from July at least and I think from today,” explained Galliani on Sky Sport Italia television.

“We are extremely close to a signature and, although it’s not finalised yet, everything suggests from tonight we can say he is owned by Milan starting from today.”

The club was seeking both a left-back and a winger, so picked up the Holland international capable of filling both roles.

“His characteristics are more attacking than defensive. He can play as a left-back, but in my view will be used more in midfield,” added Galliani.

It’s believed Emanuelson will sign a three-and-a-half-year contract.

“I would like to stay at Ajax until the end of the season so we can win the title, but Milan represent an opportunity I cannot turn down,” the player told De Telegraaf.

Football-Italia.net

Seems Galliani threw a curveball to everyone as we were expecting Ziegler or Criscito! I didn't even know we were interested in Emanuelson! Is he any good? I must admit I don't follow Dutch football very closely so I haven't got a clue.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

if then now. before antonini destroys us

It feels Galliani is following us at DM... All new players that signs for milan is Mino Raiola deals, they are all his players... Thanx i guess? Robinho, Zlatan and now Emanuelson. Cassano is the only player that doesn't have him as agent (Bozzi). Balotelli is Raiolas player as well... He to will sign for us, i give it max 18 months...
    Last edited by Kaka4Life; 22nd January 2011 at 15:38.

is this the same guy? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    if then now. before antonini destroys us
    Bonera seemed to be doing his best to destroy us the other week! What's with all these suicide defenders!!!!!!!!!!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post

is this the same guy? :-)
    LOL if it is then let's hope he does a better impersonation of a footballer then our current FB's do!
    FORZA MILAN

I wonder if his our midfielder instead of Lazzari we sign for now and come the end of the transfer window we sign Criscito as our defender.
    MILAN QUA SI VIVERE IL SOGNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!