Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ibrahimovic is a Milan player!!!

19:35 - Silvio Berlusconi è a Milanello, probabilmente darà lui stesso l'annuncio di Ibra in rossonero.

Silvio himself in milanello will probably give the announcement LOL

If they bring Ibra on loan i demand at least 1 or 2 more players. VdV and an LB would be great! I don't want to be a hypocrite becouse i chid the management a lot but if it's true that Ibra comes on loan with an option of 25 million euros it's a fine job freom Galliani and co.
    "Silence she's come through the Night,
    Desireing a silver light,
    Leaving with dusk in her eyes,
    Descending from Paradise."

ibra arrived at the Camp Nou to sign up the rescission with Barcelona and the new contract with Milan, he answered to the reporters ' i came to extend with Barcelona, Pep Guardiola asked me to do it '

20:02 - Ibra ha messo la sua firma sul contratto che lo legherà per i prossimi quattro anni al Milan. A breve l'annuncio ufficiale ma ormai è fatta, Ibra è rossonero!

Ibra signed 4 years deal with Milan
    in minutes the announcement

He like pato will need decent midfield service!

Welcome zlatan, fuck up and we will banish you

I'm actually quite happy with this move. I know some of you guys are kinda sour about it and I agree from some points of view Dzeko would be a better investment. On the other hand, Dzeko is still kinda lottery. I mean, I can hardly recall any other striker than Bierhoff that did well coming from Germany to Italy and I'd be still affraid Dzeko could be another Huntelaar case. I know him quite well, since he started up his career in a mediocre czech team Teplice. He was always scoring quite a lot but never really impressed me and I'm really worried he would be the kinda striker that works so well in Bundesliga but who easily fails in Serie A. It's a different thing than other long-term star strikers we have signed who had already proved themselves on international level like Van Basten, Weah, Shevchenko, Bierhoff. Thats something Dzeko never did.

I mean since Sheva's departure and Pippo getting old we didnt have a striker that could regulary score 15-20 goals a season and I think Ibrahimovic is sort of bet without too big risk. If you're saying he had a bad year with Barcelona, 16 goals in 29 matches looks like a very good year for either Pato or Borrielo to me. Managing this and being out of favor by the coach and playing alongside Messi who scored 30+ seems like something our strikers from last five years can just dream about. I've actually seen Zlatan playing at No Camp against Getafe this ferbruary.. he was quite impressive but taken out in favour of Keita in the half time. I could imagine it is hard to maintain the Inter era form being treaten like that. Still, he has scored 11 goals in 15 matches while being a regular started and his form dropped only after he was hardly let to play the whole 90 minutes. Not that I like Zlatan as a personality but I gotta say he's a regular scorer who has proven himself wherever he played and what is the most important he has proved himself in Italy! His goalscoring ration in Italian league is still 1 goal in 2 matches and thats something remarkable no matter how "bad" was his season with Barcelona.

What I'm trying to say is that since Dzeko could be a better investment for the future, he could be also a terrible fail and waste of money. I don't think we are taking this kinda risk with Zlatan. Not that he is a young gun but we have Pato for this bussiness and the important think is that Zlatan does not really seem to be prone to injuries. I dont think that the money that goes to this transfer have anything to do with our budget...I know Galliani will be saying shit like that in an year or something but I just came back from Italy and I really got a feeling that Berlusconi needs a move like that to aid his political career...he needs something the newspapers can write about instead of his extensive flops...as he seems to be really out of favour wherever I went. If is Galliani suppose to work with the teams budget he cant deliver shit, if he has a word from Berlusconi that he would sacrifice one of his yachts...than its easy for him to deliver and then he's cocky like being the best negotiator in the world. I mean, inf act I dont really give a shit about the background if we have a world class striker who can score regulary.

Then there is definitely the Inter factor and also a neccessity for us to show the world we are still there...after being pussies on the transfer market for so long. After all, we still have quite a lot weaknesses but a world class striker is better than nothing...
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone

In all honesty the 40m now becoming 25m makes a huge diference on my outlook on this deal!

I still think we can do better, an I do wonder how much of this is a low blow to Inters treble!

It is now Zlatans chance to prove he isn't a choker and can perform on the big nights!

I have never questioned his goalscoring ability, like you say 16 in 29 is a good return, but will he own a UCL semifinal like kaka did in 2007?'

21:32 - acmilan.com: L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver acquisito dal F.C. Barcellona il calciatore Zlatan Ibrahimovic, in prestito gratuito con diritto di opzione da esercitarsi alla fine della stagione sportiva 2010-2011 alla cifra di 24 milioni di Euro. Il campione svedese sosterrà lunedì mattina le visite mediche, dopo le quali firmerà un contratto che lo legherà alla Società rossonera per 4 anni.

welcome in Zlatan