Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kevin-Prince Boateng to ACMilan

Yes you are wrong lol!

I thnk his pace and physical strength will add a lot to our old impotent midfield.

Pato and Dinho are pretty much untouchable, it's the three
    behind where we have the issue!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Yes you are wrong lol!

I thnk his pace and physical strength will add a lot to our old impotent midfield.

Pato and Dinho are pretty much untouchable, it's the three
    behind where we have the issue!

Talk about being blunt! Well, I don't know about Ronaldinho. His rumours of a departure just don't go away. I do think that Roberto ASSis is constantly looking in the background for a better place for Ronaldinho and the back-up plan is that he still has a contract with Milan. Gaylliani on the other hand is constantly pushing R80 to decrease his salary to abide by the salary cap system.

You never know with Milan .... a last minute Ronaldinho departure combined with an Ibrahimovic arrival or something like that. I just think that Milan is waiting for one more arrival and this one according to the Milan management will be a "name".

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Really? Such optimism

the only name I see will be ibra, but his agent seems to be distancing him from Milan. Any ibra arrival will completely contradict the salary
    cap system!

You know, part of me still sees dzeko coming, juve have now got Krasic, and dzeko doesn't want man city, so IMO it's bayern, Madrid or dare I say.....us! If Wolfsburg force him to stay another season, they will be out of order! He did te honourable thing last season a lot wouldn't have done

It should be the easiest transfer ever, dzeko wants out and in particular Milan, Wolfsburg want huntelaar, we have huntelaar and allegedly 'some' money!

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Really? Such optimism

the only name I see will be ibra, but his agent seems to be distancing him from Milan. Any ibra arrival will completely contradict the salary
    cap system!

You know, part of me still sees dzeko coming, juve have now got Krasic, and dzeko doesn't want man city, so IMO it's bayern, Madrid or dare I say.....us! If Wolfsburg force him to stay another season, they will be out of order! He did te honourable thing last season a lot wouldn't have done

It should be the easiest transfer ever, dzeko wants out and in particular Milan, Wolfsburg want huntelaar, we have huntelaar and allegedly 'some' money!

When I said "name" Zlatan was the one I had in mind! I obviously don't agree with his arrival but this is way beyond me. Speaking of Juve, Alberto Aquilani has joined them on loan for a season. Gaylliani missed a chance! That was one transfer right down our alley!

Juve is investing really heavily in their new team after a complete failure last season. Maybe this time they will do well. Krasic and Aquilani can bring real quality to that midfield. In addition to that, Poulsen is gone from that midfield. Juve's defence is still a question mark IMO as their new signings in defence have to gel together. After the World Cup, my faith in Chiellini has waned a bit so time will tell how good Juve are in defence. Their attack is also not very good unless I am missing something.

Krasic' arrival can also make Camoranesi depart although both can still play theoretically. Could Camoranesi be our final signing?

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Oh camoranesi has Milan etched all over him! We will take him off juve's hands so they are clear to get krasic

aquillani would have been great for us. However galliani missed
    that one as you say.

Zlatan would be disasterous, 12m to choke when it matters

I would like to see podolski but I think I'm sailing alone on that one