Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kevin-Prince Boateng to ACMilan

If you want blackouts i recommend you the series Flashforward! There are many of them!

Boateng is a good transfer by the way! Strong, more skillfull then our DM-s and not afraid to go forward to help the attacks!

But he's not enough! We still need 3 more! LB(Bocchetti), AM(Ganso'd be ideal but i'd be ok with either VdV or Ben Arfa), ST(Dzeko'd be dream, but Ibra also)!

I know i'm daydreaming and possibly no one else will come but with these 3 additions Milan could be challengers in the championship and we could have good chances in the UCL too to reach at least the quarter-semi stage, and from that anything can happen!
    "Silence she's come through the Night,
    Desireing a silver light,
    Leaving with dusk in her eyes,
    Descending from Paradise."

Flashforward was superb IMO I can't believe the Americans cancelled it!!!!

Mate, dzeko, ganso and bochetti would make me pass
    out

braida said that there will be no surprises, so IMO we are done. I do however think there is maybe a 5% chance of getting bochetti, and 50/50 on ibra as papi loves him.

I read a good report today, saying that genoa are bankin on a profit from boateng. It then said how fabiano shoul be a Milan player but galliani is a liar and squabbling over 1 or 2 million!

Genoa should count on nothing!!

In all honesty guys, what do we think to this lineup which could be our best XI for 2010/11

------------------Amelia
    Sokratis-----Nesta---Silva----Antonini
    --------Flamini--Pirlo--Boateng
    --------Pato---ibrahimovic--Dinho

subs

Abbiati
    Bonera
    Merkel
    Verdi
    Boriello
    Oduamadi
    Craptusso
    Zambrotta

krasic to juve is officiall, and kuijt to inter almost official

we can line up ibra, but so far we are way behind

Quote Originally Posted by Milanman View Post
    If you want blackouts i recommend you the series Flashforward! There are many of them!

Boateng is a good transfer by the way! Strong, more skillfull then our DM-s and not afraid to go forward to help the attacks!

But he's not enough! We still need 3 more! LB(Bocchetti), AM(Ganso'd be ideal but i'd be ok with either VdV or Ben Arfa), ST(Dzeko'd be dream, but Ibra also)!

I know i'm daydreaming and possibly no one else will come but with these 3 additions Milan could be challengers in the championship and we could have good chances in the UCL too to reach at least the quarter-semi stage, and from that anything can happen!
    Ibra + Dos Santos would be cool with me...

Ibra on loan would cost us 12mil., and buying Giovani 8 mil. max sou there are our 20 mil. remaining budget.

But I clearly doubt anything will happen, although with Ibra we might be serious contenders for scudetto...

Ibrahimovic and Dos Santos are not the players for us IMO. It's not wise to keep stacking up shit because the pile is already big as it is.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Agree haroon! 12m to LOAN ibra??!

20m could get us dzeko if we added huntelaar!?

Why is KPB being considered in the middle three of our midfield?

I think from what he showed us in the World Cup, he should be considered more of an attacking midfielder than a pure box to box midfielder ala Clarence Seedorf. Maybe, he can be considered as a faster CM but definitely I see him as an alternative to the front left position where Ronaldinho plays rather than that Ambrosini position. The middle 3 in my mind are Flamini --- Pirlo --- Ambrosini. KPB slots in the front three, especially on the left IMO. Maybe I am wrong but this is just how I see him being more effective for us because he is fast and runs which makes it easier for Pirlo to deliver his balls to him as he is ahead rather than sideways to the Ambrosini position.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa