Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allegri new ACM Coach !

Me? Something against? No, why would I?

We are a shit team. We need to be led by a shit striker.

Allegri is just a puppet for hire. I have been getting bad vibes about this move.

Somebody please pop Gaylliani. Just put him down and throw him in the Ocean or something.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Hey Artie,

Last season Inzaghi was bitching and moaning that he needed more starts. This season when Leo left, I am sure Inzaghi would have suggested to Gaylliani to please clarify his status with the new coach so Gaylliani went ahead and did the most noble NON-FOOTBALL thing to tell Allegri that Inzaghi should have X number of guaranteed starts. Allegri is just a puppet so he duly obliged.

Now, next up is the neanderthal who was bitching and moaning yesterday that he needs to have a meeting with Monkey Man to clarify his situation at Milan before pondering a move to Dubai. Obviously, Gaylliani should go ahead and do the noble non-football thing of demanding X number of guaranteed starts for the neanderthal.

We need the experience to get 4th place just like Lippi was banking on the experience of his team to put on a good showing and just like Lippi needed to take washed up Craptusso for the dressing room atmosphere! Hahahaha!

The Royal family of Saudi Arabia is showing interest in purchasing Roma. If that move goes through then Inter, Roma and Juve will be ahead by some distance. Milan will be fighting for 6th place!

A Group of Death in the UCL, empty stadia, Milan boycott, Peacock buddies Gaylliani & his boyfriend Braida getting fired are the only desires left.

The only way we can progress is once there is a TOTAL CLEAR-OUT OF ALL THE SHIT in MILAN. Believe it or not, Inter ONLY PROGRESSED once they rid themselves of the SHIT they were harbouring. Heck, they wouldn't have won Jack despite Calciopoli had they kept the entire under-achieving circus.

Now, we are the circus and the only way to progress is for a total clear-out of trash. It won't happen that way so we have to wait and keep waiting.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

good post, you are right probably... still you know this inzaghi issue makes my knees soft. Its again a non-football feeling but i'm kinda emotional