Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Milan Kit 2010/11 ?

Yeah shirts look great! The third looks a little arsenal, but still good

I won't buy one until silvio buys something

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Yeah shirts look great! The third looks a little arsenal, but still good

I won't buy one until silvio buys something
    I agree that the third looks like an Arsenal shirt and TBH I don't really like it. I do like the home shirt though and the away shirt is nice as well.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Capo Ultra View Post
    I think he is already thinking elsewhere.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Bit confused, he thinks it's the real kit

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    It's not the fault of Adidas. The clubs nowadays give their own input on what type of jerseys they would like. Even at the World Cup you can notice Adidas jerseys of different styles being worn by teams.

I remember in 2002-3 .... virtually every Adidas team had the same style jerseys .... it was the same case in the 2002 WC with all Adidas teams have the same style jerseys.

That's not the case now. Every team and club has its unique jersey.

Our home jersey is not that cool. The goalkeeping jerseys look good. I hope the away jersey is good looking. The home jersey is not bad .... it's much better than the last one purely because of the logo itself.

P.S. Maybe the home jersey looks good when players wear it ... we will have to wait. For now, I don't think it is that bad but at the same time it is not very cool. So ... it seems OK at first sight.
    Yep, makes sense. Galliani's fingerprints are all over these. I'm surprised our third shirt isn't yellow. I actually don't mind the second shirt. Don't care for the third shirt much, but agreed that the logo is a huge improvement.

I really like the third one, I will for sure buy that one, but never again with a name one, the only name I have and still is a Milanista : Nesta.
    AC MILAN Tu Sei Tutta la Mia Vita !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leffe View Post
    I really like the third one, I will for sure buy that one, but never again with a name one, the only name I have and still is a Milanista : Nesta.
    We have a "Cut the Milan revenue stream" campaign going on in DM as we are pioneering this saintly act.

The reason behind it is that the Milan management refuses to invest in Milan and continues with their lies so the fans should reject the Milan management's lack of ambition by refusing to pool in by buying Milan merchandise. On the outset, $100 doesn't look like that much but when you multiply that amount by hundreds of thousands of fans worldwide then the impact is significant.

At the end of the day it is your choice whether you want to spend on a Milan jersey and that money will simply be pocketed by the management with nothing spent in return. I hope you make the right choice .... the choice that is best for Milan's long term future and survival.

We need to rid this club of corruption.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    I think he is already thinking elsewhere.
    Good riddance IMO.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."