Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Milan - Juventus

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    What galliani said shows massive flaws in both him and papi, he said the president has invested over the years, but you HAVE to KEEP investing surely these alleged business brains can fathom this!

We haven't spent big ( like Madrid, Chelsea, man u, barca) since 2002 when we got pippo and rui costa

if you don't keep investing this club will fold like any business!
    Trouble is they both live in the past - the past in which papi needed Milan!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIyls4_DGrs

after the highlights there are images of all the banners in the stadium, many support for Leo and protest against berlusconi!
    This day was coming. I am really happy that the Curva Sud has not fallen prey to Gaylliani's sweet talk and false promises. It was high time that they woke up. Apart from the protests at the very start of the pre-season and first few games, nothing happened from them. Gaylliani talked to them and they went quiet for the ENTIRE SEASON! It was really sad to see them back off and take the foot off the pedal.

I think that had we seen protests like this throughout the season, there would have been more actions.

Milan and it's fans can't fall prey to false promises. Gaylliani will try to bribe them or win them over. It is up to the fans now to outright reject the promises because one signing like Rafinha is not enough. One signing like Hernanes is not enough.

There has to be more of it. There have to be positive signs that we are a football club. I would love to see banners against Queerismo.

Let's see how this pans out now because for now, these banners are protesting but in a very soft manner and diplomatic manner. When these protests turn to outright abuse and threats, then the fun will start.

Gaylliani's reaction to this was pathetic. He is just something that needs to be flushed. I say POP THE WEASEL and do some good for Milan.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Do you know what the banner says
    It means ....

The President's absence is not justifiable. We reject the President (and his excuse). That's what it roughly means.

More or less the message is that Silvio Berlusconi has been silent in the market for years with regards to rebuilding and reinvestment and the reasons he has are not excusable ... they are lame excuses. He is rejected for his actions.

I still think that it is a soft message for him and a diplomatic one but saying that it is the strongest discontent towards Silvio since he took over Milan. He has never received such critique on such a level.

Either he wakes up or this snowflake will become a snowball resulting in an avalanche next season. This is the LAST SUMMER. There won't be another one IMO. Last chance saloon Papi. Make the right decisions.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

There was also a banner saying Present in Red and Future in Black!

That was a direct hit at Gaylliani! He is always the one talking about taking Milan in the green and avoiding Red. Well, that one is spot on. We are currently in Red by a small margin but our future looks like BLACK and DARK! Super message! LMAO!!!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Huh. Bump of the year?

lol, nice one indeed!

but there's only one banner we really want to see! and that's a big one, hang there without any fans, saying something like....

We have seen this shit last year and we didn't like it, why bother another year.

There should be one saying

'same shit different year'

just left in the curva and NO fan presence all season

it might be papi's club, but the fans can control it. Everyone cut the revenue stream

ok drew, i'll make the banner, you go there and scare the fans away