Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Milan - Juventus

Mancini will replace dinho!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Nice too see Leo leaving like this, as a hero! also nice to see the fans protest against silvio!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Default Farewell Leonardo

Farewell Leonardo.

I didn't think he was much of a coach that we needed but he was one hell of a Brasilian talent scout. I have no doubt in my mind that Leonardo over the last 5 or 6 years was the best scout in the world. No other scout has given his team 3 cut-price world talents like Leonardo has.

We got Kaka for 15m EUR, Pato for 20m EUR and Silva for 18m EUR.

We sold Kaka for 65m EUR. We will sell Pato for 65m EUR or more and we will sell Silva for 45m EUR at least.

That is a GREAT ROI any way you look at it and we should be eternally thankful to Leonardo who has given us THREE WORLD CLASS or thereabout level talents.

It's really sad to see the hurt in Leonardo's statements stating that he won't be working for Milan again. I think that is a direct reply to Silvio and Gaylliani that he doesn't want any Directorial role as long as they are still there.

I wish him the best of luck and I do agree with what Drew or Ian suggested I think. Leo has the charisma, he has the command of 4 major languages [Italian, English, Portuguese and Spanish] and he has the POSITIVE personality to be a very good GENERAL MANAGER for Milan. I have massive respect for Umberto Gandini as well.

I somehow think that we need people like Gandini and Leonardo as the FACE of Milan. We need these types of people to talk about Milan in the press. For coaching, Leo is a definitive NO from me. He is just not cut out for that.

We definitely don't need tea-bagging butt pirates like Gaylliani telling the press that Milan fans are ungrateful and not generous. We don't need queers like him reminding everybody that we are the most successful team in the world. We don't need fudgepackers like him telling the world that he still jumps up when the primavera side scores. He is mentally retarded and sick. If Silvio keeps him then he is in cahoots with him. The is the last chance saloon for Silvio to rectify things. There won't be another Summer. As for Gaylliani, go fuck yourself you queer POS.

I wish Leonardo all the best in his career.

P.S. The barcodes got pummeled TWICE by us. When was the last time that the zebras got thrashed by us in both legs of a season?

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Purely because juve are even worse than us!!

Galliani will stay, Leo is the man for his job! Perhaps he pushed Leo to the coaches job as he felt threatened in his own role?!

Leo was a perfect face for Milan, charismatic, charming, polite and very classy, he always acted with class and integrity unlike that stupid fuck of a president!

@filipez

What were the protests mate?

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Purely because juve are even worse than us!!

Galliani will stay, Leo is the man for his job! Perhaps he pushed Leo to the coaches job as he felt threatened in his own role?!

Leo was a perfect face for Milan, charismatic, charming, polite and very classy, he always acted with class and integrity unlike that stupid fuck of a president!

@filipez

What were the protests mate?
    There were anti Berlusconi banners in the curva

And I think you might have hit the nail on the head when you sat gaylliani pushed Leo into the coaches job to save his sorry ass. I see the gaylliani made this statement - " Until I am literally thrown out of the club, I won’t leave here" Well I'm sure there are plenty of fans sick of this POS who would willingly oblige

And where is papi? Why hasn't he come out and said anything? I thought he was the original ultra...
    Last edited by Ian; 16th May 2010 at 11:26.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIyls4_DGrs

after the highlights there are images of all the banners in the stadium, many support for Leo and protest against berlusconi!
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

How does that banner translate

What galliani said shows massive flaws in both him and papi, he said the president has invested over the years, but you HAVE to KEEP investing surely these alleged business brains can fathom this!

We haven't spent big ( like Madrid, Chelsea, man u, barca) since 2002 when we got pippo and rui costa

if you don't keep investing this club will fold like any business!