Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Milan - Fiorentina

Default Milan - Fiorentina

The expected line-ups according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

FORZA MILAN! DOBBIAMO VINCERE!

Oh snap! Craptusso is not starting? I want him to start. He should be given as many starts this season as possible so that he has no excuse of not getting even one MOTM performance in a full season!

We've got him for two more years! Yay!

The team will win this match for His Royal Fluffiness King Leo.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Oh snap! Craptusso is not starting? I want him to start. He should be given as many starts this season as possible so that he has no excuse of not getting even one MOTM performance in a full season!

We've got him for two more years! Yay!

The team will win this match for His Royal Fluffiness King Leo.
    No they wont!

the more i think about it, i think Leo has been told there will be no hernanes, no dzeko, no striker, no midfielders, no goalkeeper, and i suspect he has handed in his notice, or thrown a strop and silvio has sacked him off!

Either way, i suspect leo has milans best interests at heart and wants to have moved us forward, and clearly silvio doesnt want to spend any money, so expect trezeguet, yepes, astori, paloschi maybe lazzari and that is it foiks!

I wonder if Milan will invest if the UCL goes to penalties or Bayern wins because that means Italia will lose the 4th spot and then the 3rd placed side will need to play the preliminaries for the 2011-12 UCL edition.

I don't see us in the top two to be honest so it's a catch 22 position that we are in now:

1. Wish Inter wins the UCL so that Italia retains the 4th spot. Papi and the Butt Pirate will be supporting Inter. There is another good side to it if Inter wins because winning the Serie A can be ignored but winning the UCL cannot be ignored by anybody. It's there. It's in your face. Papi will have to invest.

2. Bayern winning the UCL or taking the game to penalties means that we lose the 4th spot so the risk are higher then for qualification. We lose the 4th spot but so does Inter.

It's quite an interesting prospect we have in front of us.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Mate, i love you dearly, but Papi will not invest this summer, we will get nothing, if inter win the UCL, he will just say 'yes but it is there first for 40 years, and we have dominated for so long yadder yadder yadder'

i really think you're being too kind on old man berlusconi

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Mate, i love you dearly, but Papi will not invest this summer, we will get nothing, if inter win the UCL, he will just say 'yes but it is there first for 40 years, and we have dominated for so long yadder yadder yadder'

i really think you're being too kind on old man berlusconi
    I have to be kind to Papi. I'm positioning myself to take over Gaylliani's spot as I hit him from his blind side.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Hahahahaha!!!!!! i knew it would happen but not this quick(read my last post)

--------------------------------------------------------
    Adriano Galliani: Milan Have Played Eight Champions League Finals, This Is Inter's First
    Galliani has played down Inter's Champions League credentials...

Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has taken a swipe at Inter's Champions League final achievement, but said he will be supporting them against Bayern Munich in Madrid.

The Rossoneri have been left to watch their bitter city rivals continue to fight on three fronts - Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League. Fans are angry with president Silvio Berlusconi, but Galliani tried to put the sweeteners on a less than perfect season.

"Inter are playing their first Champions League final, whereas we have played eight of them," he told the press, though strictly speaking, only six of Milan's eight final appearances since 1989 have come under the new competition banner.

"I don't think that this is a low point between Milan fans and Berlusconi. Fans should be grateful to the president for what he has done."

Despite the European bragging, Galliani revealed he will be supporting Inter, but only because Italy risk losing a Champions League place to Germany from 2011-12 onwards.

"For a question related to the UEFA ranking, I will be supporting Inter," he continued.

"Inter must win, if they lose then the third place team will make the Champions League preliminaries, and the fourth place team will make the Europa League preliminaries."

Galliani then greeted questions in relation to Leonardo's future with groans as he responded to Thursday's news that Berlusconi had said the coach would leave.

"I will not comment on Berlusconi's words related to the classic senator's dinner on Wednesday," Galliani said.

"To do that I would have to become a senator myself."

Silvio, Galliani...................fuck off!