Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Milan - Fiorentina

Bit of impotent Milan posession and fiorentina nearly destroy us on the break

We need Craptusso on the pitch. There's no way any team can catch us on the break if Craptusso is on the pitch. I've never seen it happen except the Dortmund 4-0 rape, La Coruna bitch-slapping 4-0, Eindhoven hammering of 3-1 and Istanbul of course.

Oddly Craptusso was not present in even one of those games because I never saw him.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Just notice that NO ITALIAN club wants to deal with us while the same clubs are OK to deal with Juve, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina. We have a very negative impression within the Serie A. Gaylliani has done a horrible job somewhere which is why the Italian clubs don't bother talking to us at all.
    This is a great point. I admit I was very much intrigued by it for some time. I mean just look at Genoa selling Milito and Motta to Inter for peanuts last summer. Now we hear of dealings between Inter and Viola, Udine, while Palermo seems to hate us with a vengeance for stupid political reasons. Not to mention Juve selling Ibra and Vieira to inter almost instantly 3 years back. While it was us who come to their rescue when Buffon got injured. It is mind boggling while Inter can snatch players from other Serie A teams at ease while it is always impossibility for us. Maybe things will change while Inter becomes even more successful….I know other teams from Italy hated when we put that stupid “most successful club in the world logo” on our shirts…. Maybe it will go away now as we simply suck….
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Ronaldinho Chance Min.29
    Click Here for Video

What does pirlo do??

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    What does pirlo do??

Collects his paycheck and saves himself for world cup……… his been doing that since the last one…….

On a normal team Pirlo’s role, moving the ball toward the half way line, is fulfilled by one of the central defenders. In Milan every action must have his stamp of approval…

Does that mean Pirlo will be ultra fresh since he has had a good rest after that famous night in Berlin 4 years ago?

Some YouTube videos of Craptusso man-handling Lippi are ultra funny! Total caveman culture.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa