Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Milan - Fiorentina

The selected players:

Abbiati, Dida.

Albertazzi, Antonini, Bonera, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Oddo, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta.

Ambrosini, Flamini, Gattuso, Mancini, Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Seedorf,

Adiyiah, Borriello, Huntelaar, Inzaghi.

The expected formations according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

Last edited by Capo Ultra; 1st May 2010 at 09:12.

My predictions:

Fiorentina - Milan lose
    Genoa - Milan draw
    Juventus - Milan lose

But we will score some semi goals

[QUOTE=Dario;319902]My predictions:

Fiorentina - Milan lose
    Genoa - Milan draw
    Juventus - Milan lose[/QUOTE

Milan - Fiorentina DRAW
    Genoa - Milan DRAW
    Milan - Juventus DRAW/LOSE

I think we will win tonight. I also expect a rather empty San Siro and rather big protests from the fans. It was not that long ago when Inter fans would boycott the derby and welcome their players with stones at the airport. How the tables have turned. Inter is Milan now and we have become Inter. Calciopoli and Inter behind the scenes moves played a huge role in the reversal of the fortunes, no doubt. But we must look at our own mistakes and the huge role our management played in all this. This is a crisis even bigger then the one we were in during the 96/97 and 97/98 season. It took us 5 years back then to come back and win CL again. I can only hope it will take us “only” 5 years to come back again….
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

At least back then we were spending, we bought kluivert, David's,leo, dugarry it just didn't work! We just don't have the players now and we won't be getting any While silvio is here

Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    I think we will win tonight. I also expect a rather empty San Siro and rather big protests from the fans. It was not that long ago when Inter fans would boycott the derby and welcome their players with stones at the airport. How the tables have turned. Inter is Milan now and we have become Inter. Calciopoli and Inter behind the scenes moves played a huge role in the reversal of the fortunes, no doubt. But we must look at our own mistakes and the huge role our management played in all this. This is a crisis even bigger then the one we were in during the 96/97 and 97/98 season. It took us 5 years back then to come back and win CL again. I can only hope it will take us “only” 5 years to come back again….
    Maybe it's too early to call but this looks more like the post 1969 period when Milan had the quietest time in Europe especially in the European Champions Cup.

If we don't see signs of improvement in the next 3 years then it will seem like the 1970s to mid 80s period of 15 quiet and bad years.

One thing is for sure that we have become the new Inter and not this season. This started in the Summer of 2006. At that time however, not many Milan fans could foresee this. I only think that a lot of eyes opened last Summer after Kaka's sale took place and then no money was invested.

Apart from the investment and rejuvenation, Milan's actions in the press are a joke as well with Silvio and Gaylliani talking two different things on the same topic. We are a circus and a big part of the problem for bad PR is Gaylliani.

Just notice that NO ITALIAN club wants to deal with us while the same clubs are OK to deal with Juve, Inter, Roma and Fiorentina. We have a very negative impression within the Serie A. Gaylliani has done a horrible job somewhere which is why the Italian clubs don't bother talking to us at all.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Won't deal with Milan or won't deal with berlusconi?!