Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Serie A: Palermo vs Ac Milan

I have a few questions from that first half:

1. Why is it that other teams can defend while we just seem to let them run through us like a hot knife through butter?

2. Why can't our professional football players pass to each other?

3. What is our game plan?

4. What is the point of Pirlo? He adds absolutely nothing to our play apart from slowing it down.

I really cannot be bothered to suffer the second half...
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    HT 2-0 to Palermo.

Milan still not out of it. Just need to create more in the final third and put the shooting boots on. We won't concede more so it is up to us if we can score three which is unlikely as well but you never know because nowadays free contract extensions are being handed out so a lot of players will want to put in the performance of their lives to get that golden extension!
    Fuck me Haroon...are you feeling ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Dario View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice to have a team like Palermo - young, fast , entertaining...
    And a smaller wage bill as well! Still at least we have a team of Champions...
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Pirlo, Seedorf and R10 simply slow the game down, giving the opposition and chance to defend. We need a new midfield.

But Galliani has already said we'll only sign cheap/free players this summer.

If we put the youth team out tonight, does anyone believe they would be playing worse?

If we put the youth team out tonight, does anyone believe they would be playing worse?
    No, they would play better...in fact I think even a Serie C side would play better than we did in that first half!
    FORZA MILAN

They would at least play with HEART so I reckon that even if they were down 2-0 because of inexperience and rookie mistakes, they would still fight on. The fossils out there don't have HEART anymore. They just have FARTS.

Ian: This team is finished. I should say this SQUAD is finished. I was just looking at the lighter side of it. We need to build from scratch and from the start because these players are just passing the time. It's not that they have lost the ability to make the simple pass or have the simple movement off the ball. It's just that they have lost the hunger and HEART to play. They are happy with their pay cheques. It's not like Gaylliani was smart enough to have a pay per performance clause in the contract extensions. He is too thick to think of such a clause.

Some of this lot will get inspired again if there are a few leaders in this team. Players like Robben are inspiring an average Bayern side because the others feel that Robben will save them so they play with HEART. We need INSPIRATION. We need HEART.

And we need a VINCE LOMBARDI who can raise a team from the ashes to become the most dominating side and make a mark on history. I am looking forward to Robert DeNiro playing Vince Lombardi in the upcoming movie LOMBARDI. I'm a sucker for sports movies. They are very inspiring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Lombardi

Read on and inspire yourself rather than watching the tripe by us against Palermo.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

And so the fightback begins!!!!

Forza Black Prince!!!!!
    FORZA MILAN

At least the ESPN commentator has a sense of humour! He said "if the result stays like this (2-0 down) Milan will be out of the title race!"...I've only just stopped laughing!

Edit: He said it when we were 2-0 down, just in case there was any confusion
    FORZA MILAN