Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 49

Thread: Milan - Catania

  1. #33
    Senior Member Capo Ultra's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Dappertutto
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    With Roma having better season than is we hve no chance signing de rossi, I actually think Milan is in deep deep trouble the epl and la liga will attract the stars of the wc in fact this summer could show just how far we have fallen
    Doesn't really matter. Even if we had won ALL the games in Champions League, Serie A and Coppa Italia up until now, De Rossi still wouldn't join us. He is 100% Romanista and I'm sure he will end his career there.

  2. #34
    Registered User Haroon's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2003
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    12,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capo Ultra View Post
    Doesn't really matter. Even if we had won ALL the games in Champions League, Serie A and Coppa Italia up until now, De Rossi still wouldn't join us. He is 100% Romanista and I'm sure he will end his career there.
    To be fair, a lot of us thought the same about Nesta prior to August 31, 2002. De Rossi is not more of a Romanista than Nesta was a Laziale.

    We've seen the other side as well when Sheva ditched us for more money and power in a heartbeat.

    I'm sure about Totti now but I don't know whether De Rossi will end his career in Rome. Bandieri are quickly becoming extinct.
    ___________________


    M I L A N

    Riferimento d'Europa
    ___________________

  3. #35
    Sempre Milan! Walker's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    To be fair, a lot of us thought the same about Nesta prior to August 31, 2002. De Rossi is not more of a Romanista than Nesta was a Laziale.
    I think the situation with Nesta was a little different. He saw his departure as a big help to his beloved team that was on a verge of bankruptcy. Simply put the money was a bigger help to Lazio then him staying.

    In order to see us get players the caliber of De Rossi we would have to see another transfer campaign, or even two, that landed us Sheva, Seedorf, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Cafu, Stam…..

    Simply put. The chances of that is a big fucking ZERO!!!!
    Last edited by Walker; 12th April 2010 at 17:03.
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

  4. #36
    Senior Member Dario's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    Berlusconi would probably replace Galliani with Moggi!

  5. #37
    Moderator drew's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,245

    Default

    I would replace galliani with leonardo, that's his strength

  6. #38
    Registered User Haroon's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2003
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    12,240

    Default

    Keep focus guys. First get Gaylliani out and then think of the replacements.

    We don't need Moggi. We don't need Gaylliani. We just need a smart President and then we need to restructure the club properly. Gaylliani is an Interista or Juventino in any case. His actions are all anti-Milan. TOTAL VIRUS. Exterminate him.
    ___________________


    M I L A N

    Riferimento d'Europa
    ___________________

  7. #39
    Senior Member Ian's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bristol, England
    Posts
    8,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Keep focus guys. First get Gaylliani out and then think of the replacements.

    We don't need Moggi. We don't need Gaylliani. We just need a smart President and then we need to restructure the club properly. Gaylliani is an Interista or Juventino in any case. His actions are all anti-Milan. TOTAL VIRUS. Exterminate him.
    Haroon baby, are you turning into a Dalek?

    FORZA MILAN

    "AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

  8. #40
    Senior Member Dario's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2006
    Location
    london
    Posts
    2,049

    Default

    I've lost enthusiasm for Milan because:

    1. The club is so badly run;
    2. The players have been largely the same since 2003;
    3. We play such boring, predictable football.
    4. Because of (1) to (3) I have very low expectations about what the team can achieve. Playing for a Champions League place every season isn't exactly exciting.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •