Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Seria A: Parma vs AC Milan

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Bye bye second place! I just hope we get CL next year.
    we are a joke! We are not just bad, we are annoyingly bad! We play at the pace of a testimonial, the game consists of seedorf and dinho massaging each others ego's, gattuso setting up each parma attack and favalli pottering around like an old man

I felt sorry for boriello tonight, he has to run the channels, he wins balls in the air but noone is following up, why is boriello out wide and crossing, then there is noone in the middle

I 22 years i have never seen such a slow, static and inefective Milan side, never!

Its boring to watch, i watched most of the game at x12 on sky plus, just to speed the Milan players up a bit. Did we have any more than 2 shots in the whole game!?

This is the thing that I have been fearing for some time. We simply can't believe or dream about the Scudetto. It was never on. Inter slipped thrice and we didn't capitalize on the situation. They won't slip any more while it is our turn to slip up now.

I said that we had to focus more on hanging on to second place and now it is a realistic problem because Roma are level on points with us.

We really have to hang on to second place. I think the first three positions get automatic UCL qualification but it is important for our morale to finish behind Inter only and not by a great margin.

Coming behind the bottling pansies from Rome is a disastrous standing for us although at the start of the season our aim was to finish in the top 4 and we have over-achieved in that regard.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

ok now lets forget all this scudetto rubbish and concentrate on finishing in the top 3

this was a wake up slap to all who believed this Milan can win the scudetto,me inclusive.
    hell we are poor.

as expected...
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

It was never going to be like 99. Back then Lazio were in terrible form and we caught them with only one game to go. This time there are simply too many games left for Inter's superior quality to show.

I expect them to beat Roma this weekend and then dominate the rest of the season, finishing 8-10 points ahead of Milan.