Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seria A: Parma vs AC Milan

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    i would hold onto inzaghi, ambrosini as they are symbols of the club, man u hold onto giggs, neville and scholes in a similar way, they are not guaranteed starters and they accept that, but its good for the dressing room, and lets face it, inzaghi hasnt lost pace due to age, he never had pace 10 years ago he is a footballing brain, brains dont lose pace
    Well, Man Utd. have three left i.e. Scholes, Giggs and Neville.

One will leave most probably in the Summer. Gary Chuckle is the likely candidate.

In that light, we should have Pirlo [sharing the starting role with a Hernanes or someone else], Nesta and Ambrosini. All of them are symbols of our club. We don't need a pack of 5 symbols because if you keep Inzaghi then you have Seedorf, Gattuso, Zambrotta, Oddo, Kaladze, Abbiati just for starters. There are more but I don't think we need to hang on to everybody.

I agree that Inzaghi doesn't need pace but if you look at his figures and the ground he used to cover during his peak days then you will realize that he is simply not capable to cover 8-10 kms in a game now.

I wouldn't extend his contract or any other contract for our players.

Just look at the Milan of 2003 and the Milan of 2007. Now, double that distance and look at Inzaghi of 2003 [raping La Coruna, Bayern, Dortmund] and Inzaghi of 2010 [raping Marseille and that's about it]

We do not need a 37 year old striker regardless of his brain, his heart and his knack for being in the right place at the right time.

Inzaghi could crack a rib during his trademark celebration. It's getting to that point now.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Well, Man Utd. have three left i.e. Scholes, Giggs and Neville.

One will leave most probably in the Summer. Gary Chuckle is the likely candidate.

In that light, we should have Pirlo [sharing the starting role with a Hernanes or someone else], Nesta and Ambrosini. All of them are symbols of our club. We don't need a pack of 5 symbols because if you keep Inzaghi then you have Seedorf, Gattuso, Zambrotta, Oddo, Kaladze, Abbiati just for starters. There are more but I don't think we need to hang on to everybody.

I agree that Inzaghi doesn't need pace but if you look at his figures and the ground he used to cover during his peak days then you will realize that he is simply not capable to cover 8-10 kms in a game now.

I wouldn't extend his contract or any other contract for our players.

Just look at the Milan of 2003 and the Milan of 2007. Now, double that distance and look at Inzaghi of 2003 [raping La Coruna, Bayern, Dortmund] and Inzaghi of 2010 [raping Marseille and that's about it]

We do not need a 37 year old striker regardless of his brain, his heart and his knack for being in the right place at the right time.

Inzaghi could crack a rib during his trademark celebration. It's getting to that point now.

he won't crack a rib yet. he is still in form to make his trademark celebration.
    Haroon, you are talking of covering 8-10 km per game! I don't say he must play the entire 90 minutes and all 33 games in the league. give him only 20-25 minutes per game and that's enough San Siro go nuts. Hell, tell me a single player in our current rooster that can score the way Pippo does even with his 37 in his ass. He has scored in the past/ he scores even now due to his GPS and not his technical abilities. A team always needs a man like that. Don't tell me that Borriello is capable of doing that...with his big fat gayesque ass

ps: if dodo earns 4.5 mil why Pippo shouldn't?!

The probable line-ups according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

oh my god, that midfield is the 2003 one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder who else in world football is playing with the same midfield as they did in 2003

I wathced a good documentary on Papi last night, about his politics, business interests, scandals etc. I couldnt help still loving him though, in fact i fell back in love with him a bit, he just better not let us down this summer!

The man is nothing short of a genius, from singer on a cruise ship to italy's richest man, he is a legend, despite what people think of his policies and ways. They were saying that he is on a different plane of intellect to everyone else, and that everything he touches turns to gold. Come on Silvio you old dog, make us great again

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    he won't crack a rib yet. he is still in form to make his trademark celebration.
    Okay ... you'll take the blame if God forbid it happens then!

Haroon, you are talking of covering 8-10 km per game! I don't say he must play the entire 90 minutes and all 33 games in the league. give him only 20-25 minutes per game and that's enough San Siro go nuts. Hell, tell me a single player in our current rooster that can score the way Pippo does even with his 37 in his ass. He has scored in the past/ he scores even now due to his GPS and not his technical abilities. A team always needs a man like that. Don't tell me that Borriello is capable of doing that...with his big fat gayesque ass
    Borriello is not in our long term plans IMO. Inzaghi playing for 20-25 mins every 5 games is something that is not acceptable to him. He wants more minutes to play and that is something where Milan has to draw the line IMO.

ps: if dodo earns 4.5 mil why Pippo shouldn't?![/QUOTE]

Dodo has packed his bags. He is going out. He has played his last game for Milan already. Dodo's contract runs out in May just like Inzaghi. I think the decision is fairly simple.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    oh my god, that midfield is the 2003 one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder who else in world football is playing with the same midfield as they did in 2003
    Nice catch! That was seven years ago! I don't think any team in the world is using a midfield that old today!

I wathced a good documentary on Papi last night, about his politics, business interests, scandals etc. I couldnt help still loving him though, in fact i fell back in love with him a bit, he just better not let us down this summer!
    I think if he can manage a massive clear-out this Summer which would numerically be around 12 players plus Gaylliani and get 4 top players then it would mark a new beginning for us.

However, I don't think it will be like that because our first signing will be YEPES. Shit decision by the queer.

I do think that Gaylliani will not have a large say on matter like he used to. He has been castrated from January onwards when Papi put a stop to all purchases except players for free.

The man is nothing short of a genius, from singer on a cruise ship to italy's richest man, he is a legend, despite what people think of his policies and ways. They were saying that he is on a different plane of intellect to everyone else, and that everything he touches turns to gold. Come on Silvio you old dog, make us great again
    He will make us great again. I have faith in Papi after doing a lot of reflection on what went wrong and how it went wrong for us.

It will be an arduous process because it won't be easy to let go of a lot of players.

I think that the following will leave or be sold:

1. Favalli
    2. Dida
    3. Flamini [sold for cash]
    4. Huntelaar [sold for cash]
    5. Zambrotta
    6. Oddo
    7. Kaladze [sold for small cash]
    8. Onyewu
    9. Gattuso - MAYBE
    10. Seedorf - MAYBE
    11. Inzaghi - MAYBE

8 exits is the expected scenario.

Keeping this in mind the following types of players can arrive:

1. Yepes [Direct replacement for Favalli]
    2. GK [remains to be seen whether a starter or second choice for Abbiati] -- I think a starter.
    3. Starting midfielder - most probably box 2 box
    4. Forward - starter
    5. Right Back - starter

This is what I think will happen more or less. If we add quality players then we will start to look like a new side because 4 from the above list will be starters.

Now just imagine the scale of the mess by Gaylliani when you realize that last Summer we released 10 players (deadwood) and even then we need to release at least 10 more before beginning the building of a new Milan. WHAT A MESS!

No need to fear that much as Papi will not let Gaylliani run Milan like he is having a party in Ibiza anymore!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

MILAN: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Thiago Silva, Favalli, Antonini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Flamini; Seedorf, Ronaldinho; Borriello

PARMA: Mirante; Zenoni, Paci, Zaccardo, Lucarelli; Valiani, Morrone, Galloppa; Jimenez; Crespo, Biabiany
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Bye bye second place! I just hope we get CL next year.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."