Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seria A: Parma vs AC Milan

It was one of the biggest mistakes by Milan not to hold on to Crespo and preferring Gilardino. It was an extremely wrong moral decision as well seeing that Crespo scored a beautiful brace in Istanbul as well.

It was a series of dark decisions post Istanbul and not buying Crespo was one of the worst ones if not the worst. LOLiveira is actually the worst one on purchases and Kaka's sale is by far the worst one.

The queer is responsible for so many ill-fated decisions like this.

Milan will be back again soon. By soon I mean in 5 years when a new Milan monster rises to rule the world again. That time will come. For now, we have to pay the price of wrong decisions made one after the other since 2005.

I can wait. I am willing to wait. I dream to see an all-conquering Milan side that can win 3 UCL titles on the trot and become the most successful European side of all time. I dream of a Milan side that literally makes the opposition tremble and shake in their boots. I dream of a Milan that is admired by the opposition and given standing ovations when it goes to play finals in that city.

That day will come. We have to be patient. Very patient because if you ask me ... I don't see Milan progressing as it should as long as Adriana Gaylliani is there. There is no way we can progress with such a regressive GM calling the (wrong) shots. We don't need to spend a million bucks to build a strong side.

However we need two good Summers to build a World Class side.

Milan will need to off-load and be ruthless in the process. We can only move forward when we let go of the past.

Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Kaladze, Dida, Janks, Inzaghi, Zambrotta, Oddo, Ambrosini are all a part of our glorious past. ALL of them are UCL winners. Most of them are World Cup winners. Most of them are Euro SuperCup winners. Most of them are World Club champions.

They are big names who had big nights for us. They made Milan BIG on the stage.

Now, we need to build from scratch. We need to build from the back. Like the old Milan way.

We need to stop having a fetish with Brasilians only. Get Brasilians if they are good like Pato and Silva. But no need to get Brasilians like Adriano or Robinho. Don't get Brasilians for the sake of Brasilians.

The culture needs to change. Football decisions must take precedence. This won't happen until Gaylliani goes. He is a part of Milan's glorious past. But we don't need him in our queerless future. We need straight people to run things.

We need a new approach. Sacchi is free. Get him on board. Maldini is free. Get him on board. Baresi is free. Get him on board. MvB is on board. Get him on board.

I am not talking about a strictly Milan coach thing. But these legends can help to strengthen our future.

Sacchi is still a visionary. Maldini can be an ideal example for skillful defending. Baresi is the ideal leader and captain. I think he was the greatest captain in Milan history. Ruthless. The look of a predator. No nonsense. MvB is the ideal coach for strikers and attacking players .... positioning, technique.

I know some things are God gifted. Maldini was naturally gifted. MvB was naturally gifted. Baresi was not naturally gifted but he made that up with his hard work and reading of the game.

These guys need to be a core part of the set-up of the new Milan.

Hell ... we don't need a Moggi to replace a Gaylliani.

Milan has always been at the forefront of revolutionizing and always been the most risk-taking club with unconventional decisions to introduce something new.

We need that fresh approach back. Right now we are a stale fruit. There needs to be innovation and a "dare to be different" attitude.

I honestly think that we are the first club in Europe to be frugal in the market. We are the first club who are cautious on spending when others spend casually. We are leading the way on rationale. Others will do it later but it will be late for them. Milan is daring to do something different. I like it.

Papi needs to more involved. He has $ 9 billion. Ferrero has $ 17 billion but Papi is the most successful owner in football history. You can't buy success. You need a brain. He has it. He can revive us. He will revive us.

He needs to stop listening to the faggot. He needs to stop listening to the fans. He needs to stop listening to his friends and family. He needs to go by his gut instinct.

He needs to use that instinct which he used to buy a crippled AC Milan.

He needs to use that instinct which he used to get Sacchi. He needs to use that instinct that he used to bring MvB, Rijkaard and Gullit.

He needs to use that instinct which he used to get Inzaghi and Rui Costa in a matter of hours. The queer struggled to get anywhere with Rui Costa. Berlusconi solved it with ONE phone call.

The queer struggled to get Cannavaro. He got Nesta. Who would have thought that a Lazio Bandiera ... someone born and bred in Rome and a symbol of Lazio would join Milan and go down in the history books as one of the greatest to play for MILAN???

We do things differently. We initiated Milan lab. Manchester Shitty is basing their new training complex on MILANELLO!!!! Heck, they have a former Inter coach who played for Samp and Lazio. They are building a new Milanello. It just goes to show what we are.

We got spanked 4-0. In 2007, Utd. got spanked by us. It happens in football.

We've played 3 UCL finals and 1 SF in this decade. I can't remember the amount of QFs to be honest. But this is what we are.

The fans know what is happening. Only for Utd. did we have a full house. They turned up for Milan in the needy hour because we still love Milan. We have no ties to players. We are tied to Milan.

This is a crucial Summer coming up. Not to purchase new players but to off-load our existing players. It would be a WRONG decision to extend Inzaghi's contract now. He has been great for us but let's not get emotional here. EUR 4 million per annum is just too much for a 37 year old. He has had his day. The queer should be smoked if Inzaghi's contract is extended even for EUR 1 million per annum.

It is time to make space for new blood. It is time to build a new Milan.

We've had once heck of a great decade. It was unbelievable. We defeated everybody .... EVERYBODY. We had so many great European nights. We had great nights in the Serie A as well. We had awesome big nights. Deep down we used to know as fans that Milan wouldn't fail us on a big night and that was the case more often than not. We can count the surprises on our fingers. That's some achievement for a decade I tell you .... remarkable stuff.

Just sit comfortably dear friends .... Milan is a special club. We are the ONLY CLUB IN EUROPEAN HISTORY TO WIN THE UCL IN EVERY SINGLE DECADE AT LEAST ONCE BAR ONE DECADE IN WHICH WE WON THE CUP WINNERS CUP. No other club can match that now. It's football folklore.

We might not win the UCL till 2016 as we have already won it in the 2006-2016 decade according to the UCL calendar [First tournament was in 1955-56]. Sit tight .... we will be back but lets's take our time to build a new Milan.

Torres would look brilliant in a Milan jersey. He is injury prone but I wouldn't mind if he delivered a UCL title or two during his stay. That's just me kidding. We won't spend that much on him. We CAN AFFORD HIM. Make no mistake. We can but we won't spend like that.

The thing I know is that we have to take it step by step. The most important thing for Milan is to reduce the burden of having one too many old players. Let's lighten that load first and foremost.

Then we will start moving forward.

Forza Milan.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Crespo can't forget time with Milan
    Tuesday 23 March, 2010

Parma striker Hernan Crespo has revealed how he struggles to forget his time with former club Milan.

The veteran Argentinian spent just one season on loan with the Rossoneri, but went to the Champions League final, which they infamously lost to Liverpool, despite Crespo scoring twice in the first half.

Speaking ahead of tomorrow's match between Parma and Milan, Crespo told Il Corriere dello Sport that the memories of playing in red and black are still strong.

“It was too wonderful to be real. Then there were those final minutes in that match… Perhaps it was too much for a normal person.

“My time at Milan was also tough. I came from Chelsea and I had to adapt again to Italian football. But I then started scoring goals again and we got to the end of every competition.”

When asked if he was sad to leave at the end of that 2004-05 season, Crespo replied: “Very much so. There were the conditions to continue.

“When you play for a team like Milan the last thing that enters your head is leaving. After a fantastic year with 18 goals, two in the Champions League final, I thought I would stay. Even Milan thought so.

“But Abramovich didn't allow it and he wanted me back at Chelsea. In reality they couldn't leave me in Milan after the goals in the Champions League and against Brazil,” he concluded.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is another factor. Other clubs are so shit scared of Milan that they know Milan is capable of making a good player into a very good player and a very good player into a World Class player. They know that players raise themselves when they put on the Rossoneri jersey. They know that players get possessed when they join Milan so it is always a threat to give something good to Milan.

--> Gaylliani blew it by leaving it too late to get Crespo. Roman naturally raised his price as he is a rat bastard seeing Crespo's awesome performance in Istanbul. We should have fleeced his sorry ass when selling him Shevchenko. Instead the queer sold him the natural born Chav inside a week without getting any player in return!

To make matters worse we brought him back thinking we would revive him! We can revive good players like Crespo struggling in Chelsea but a turd will remain a turd even if you polish it with the best. Word up Gaylliani. Stick it in your rear end.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

The selected players:

Abbiati, Dida, Roma.

Abate, Antonini, Favalli, Jankulovski, Oddo, Romagnoli, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta.

Ambrosini, Flamini, Gattuso, Mancini, Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Seedorf.

Borriello, Huntelaar, Inzaghi.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    It was one of the biggest mistakes by Milan not to hold on to Crespo and preferring Gilardino. It was an extremely wrong moral decision as well seeing that Crespo scored a beautiful brace in Istanbul as well.

It was a series of dark decisions post Istanbul and not buying Crespo was one of the worst ones if not the worst. LOLiveira is actually the worst one on purchases and Kaka's sale is by far the worst one.

The queer is responsible for so many ill-fated decisions like this.

Milan will be back again soon. By soon I mean in 5 years when a new Milan monster rises to rule the world again. That time will come. For now, we have to pay the price of wrong decisions made one after the other since 2005.

I can wait. I am willing to wait. I dream to see an all-conquering Milan side that can win 3 UCL titles on the trot and become the most successful European side of all time. I dream of a Milan side that literally makes the opposition tremble and shake in their boots. I dream of a Milan that is admired by the opposition and given standing ovations when it goes to play finals in that city.

That day will come. We have to be patient. Very patient because if you ask me ... I don't see Milan progressing as it should as long as Adriana Gaylliani is there. There is no way we can progress with such a regressive GM calling the (wrong) shots. We don't need to spend a million bucks to build a strong side.

However we need two good Summers to build a World Class side.

Milan will need to off-load and be ruthless in the process. We can only move forward when we let go of the past.

Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Kaladze, Dida, Janks, Inzaghi, Zambrotta, Oddo, Ambrosini are all a part of our glorious past. ALL of them are UCL winners. Most of them are World Cup winners. Most of them are Euro SuperCup winners. Most of them are World Club champions.

They are big names who had big nights for us. They made Milan BIG on the stage.

Now, we need to build from scratch. We need to build from the back. Like the old Milan way.

We need to stop having a fetish with Brasilians only. Get Brasilians if they are good like Pato and Silva. But no need to get Brasilians like Adriano or Robinho. Don't get Brasilians for the sake of Brasilians.

The culture needs to change. Football decisions must take precedence. This won't happen until Gaylliani goes. He is a part of Milan's glorious past. But we don't need him in our queerless future. We need straight people to run things.

We need a new approach. Sacchi is free. Get him on board. Maldini is free. Get him on board. Baresi is free. Get him on board. MvB is on board. Get him on board.

I am not talking about a strictly Milan coach thing. But these legends can help to strengthen our future.

Sacchi is still a visionary. Maldini can be an ideal example for skillful defending. Baresi is the ideal leader and captain. I think he was the greatest captain in Milan history. Ruthless. The look of a predator. No nonsense. MvB is the ideal coach for strikers and attacking players .... positioning, technique.

I know some things are God gifted. Maldini was naturally gifted. MvB was naturally gifted. Baresi was not naturally gifted but he made that up with his hard work and reading of the game.

These guys need to be a core part of the set-up of the new Milan.

Hell ... we don't need a Moggi to replace a Gaylliani.

Milan has always been at the forefront of revolutionizing and always been the most risk-taking club with unconventional decisions to introduce something new.

We need that fresh approach back. Right now we are a stale fruit. There needs to be innovation and a "dare to be different" attitude.

I honestly think that we are the first club in Europe to be frugal in the market. We are the first club who are cautious on spending when others spend casually. We are leading the way on rationale. Others will do it later but it will be late for them. Milan is daring to do something different. I like it.

Papi needs to more involved. He has $ 9 billion. Ferrero has $ 17 billion but Papi is the most successful owner in football history. You can't buy success. You need a brain. He has it. He can revive us. He will revive us.

He needs to stop listening to the faggot. He needs to stop listening to the fans. He needs to stop listening to his friends and family. He needs to go by his gut instinct.

He needs to use that instinct which he used to buy a crippled AC Milan.

He needs to use that instinct which he used to get Sacchi. He needs to use that instinct that he used to bring MvB, Rijkaard and Gullit.

He needs to use that instinct which he used to get Inzaghi and Rui Costa in a matter of hours. The queer struggled to get anywhere with Rui Costa. Berlusconi solved it with ONE phone call.

The queer struggled to get Cannavaro. He got Nesta. Who would have thought that a Lazio Bandiera ... someone born and bred in Rome and a symbol of Lazio would join Milan and go down in the history books as one of the greatest to play for MILAN???

We do things differently. We initiated Milan lab. Manchester Shitty is basing their new training complex on MILANELLO!!!! Heck, they have a former Inter coach who played for Samp and Lazio. They are building a new Milanello. It just goes to show what we are.

We got spanked 4-0. In 2007, Utd. got spanked by us. It happens in football.

We've played 3 UCL finals and 1 SF in this decade. I can't remember the amount of QFs to be honest. But this is what we are.

The fans know what is happening. Only for Utd. did we have a full house. They turned up for Milan in the needy hour because we still love Milan. We have no ties to players. We are tied to Milan.

This is a crucial Summer coming up. Not to purchase new players but to off-load our existing players. It would be a WRONG decision to extend Inzaghi's contract now. He has been great for us but let's not get emotional here. EUR 4 million per annum is just too much for a 37 year old. He has had his day. The queer should be smoked if Inzaghi's contract is extended even for EUR 1 million per annum.

It is time to make space for new blood. It is time to build a new Milan.

We've had once heck of a great decade. It was unbelievable. We defeated everybody .... EVERYBODY. We had so many great European nights. We had great nights in the Serie A as well. We had awesome big nights. Deep down we used to know as fans that Milan wouldn't fail us on a big night and that was the case more often than not. We can count the surprises on our fingers. That's some achievement for a decade I tell you .... remarkable stuff.

Just sit comfortably dear friends .... Milan is a special club. We are the ONLY CLUB IN EUROPEAN HISTORY TO WIN THE UCL IN EVERY SINGLE DECADE AT LEAST ONCE BAR ONE DECADE IN WHICH WE WON THE CUP WINNERS CUP. No other club can match that now. It's football folklore.

We might not win the UCL till 2016 as we have already won it in the 2006-2016 decade according to the UCL calendar [First tournament was in 1955-56]. Sit tight .... we will be back but lets's take our time to build a new Milan.

Torres would look brilliant in a Milan jersey. He is injury prone but I wouldn't mind if he delivered a UCL title or two during his stay. That's just me kidding. We won't spend that much on him. We CAN AFFORD HIM. Make no mistake. We can but we won't spend like that.

The thing I know is that we have to take it step by step. The most important thing for Milan is to reduce the burden of having one too many old players. Let's lighten that load first and foremost.

Then we will start moving forward.

Forza Milan.
    i am in agreement, i would even offload dinho this summer. For want of playing 'championship manager here' i think we need to replace the keeper

marchetti/frey/lloris - either one would be a vast improvement

Defenders

Keep antonini and abate, offload zambrotta/jankulovski/oddo, bring in two quality fullbacks, maybe Criscito/rafinha/cissokho/johnson (no comment)

Centrebacks

Silva and Nesta are world class, we desperately need to offload kaladze, favalli, i would keep Bonera for definate, he is great at CB or RB. Bring in one of Astori/Ranocchia/Bonucci as a quality italian youngster, and perhaps a more established , but not so hig profile CB like Kjaer, or Zapata

Midfield

Is the area most of a concern! Keep Flamini and Max, (max is the new Maldini in terms of dressing room influence with Nesta) As you al know, i would bring in Hernanes, Pastore looks promising, and a player like Alex Song would be fantastic for us, Essien remains the benchmark, but he is both injury prone, and unsellable IMO. De Rossi would be an awesome aquisition! If Leo wants to play 433 a la Barca, he will need athletic box to box midfielders

Strikers

We are desperate for a clinical goalscorer Dzeko/Torres are the main two names, probably both unachievable, but the bonus with Dzeko is that he wants to come here, even if we are unlikely to get him. Pato is our future, i really hope we keep him, but we need to bring in more hungry youth, Jovetic/Rossi/Pastore in the left hand striker position could work.

in some sort of conclusion, my squad would read something like

GK Marchetti or Frey or Lloris

LB Antonini
    CB Silva
    CB Nesta
    RB Rafinha/Johnson

CM Flamini/Song
    CM Hernanes
    CM De Rossi

LF Pastore/Jovetic
    CF Dzeko
    RF Pato

Subs

Abbiati
    Roma

Rafinha/Johnson
    Astori
    Kjaer
    Abate

Ambrosini
    Flamini/Song

Pastore/Jovetic
    Boriello
    Inzaghi

-----------------------Marchetti
    G Johnson---------Silva-------Nesta----------Antonini
    -----------Flamini------Hernanes------De Rossi
    -------------Pato-------Dzeko-------Jovetic

I think we need that level of change to progress, we may finish the first few seasons with nothing, arsenal did similar after the bergkamp/henry/pires/ljunberg era, Wenger was not afraid to change half his team, and we should be the same

We suck, at least 6 of our players need replacing, time for a revolution, not evolution

well i read somewhere in the german e-media that Rafinha has already said yes to Milan, probably in a mutual agreement. i don't know how true the story is... time will show.

@Haroon, good - great post, really. But, Pippo can still help us a lot. His age does not matter, IMO. He plays with his heart, therefor id keep him as 3-4th choice in the coming season. You may never know when you will need him.
    In the last two games i saw a different Inzaghi... he is trying to dribble opponents, coming deep to the midfield to get balls, getting fouls from the opponents... i think he has got Leonardo's message that everyone must earn his place by hard work.

i am sure if Pippo is set to sign a new contract he will take pay cut for at least 40-50%. so i don't think that his contract extension would harm Milan budget that much.

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    @Haroon, good - great post, really. But, Pippo can still help us a lot. His age does not matter, IMO. He plays with his heart, therefor id keep him as 3-4th choice in the coming season. You may never know when you will need him.
    In the last two games i saw a different Inzaghi... he is trying to dribble opponents, coming deep to the midfield to get balls, getting fouls from the opponents... i think he has got Leonardo's message that everyone must earn his place by hard work.

i am sure if Pippo is set to sign a new contract he will take pay cut for at least 40-50%. so i don't think that his contract extension would harm Milan budget that much.
    Artie ... he has played maybe 5 matches this season. Obviously, we saw a fresh Inzaghi ... he has barely played.

A 50% pay cut means EUR 2 million for playing 5 matches next season. That is very expensive per game IMO.

Inzaghi is at the stage where his salary needs to be really well below EUR 1 million per annum to justify his stay. He is 36 moving on to 37. He plays with his heart on his sleeve but that is not the solution to all problems.

Everybody needs to start thinking of moving forward. If the images of Athens continue to fog our vision then we will not move forward. Athens was in 2007. It is already 2010. Next season will be 2010-2011. That's a gap of 4 years .... Similar to the gap between 2003 and 2007. Just look back at what a force Milan was in 2003 and what we were in 2007.

Inzaghi has done what he could do for us. More than we ever imagined. He has been here for almost a decade and never let up on effort and determination but it is time for him to retire from football. If he wants to play his swansong in Parma then it is his choice but for Milan I think this should be his last season. He already got a very lucky 4 year extension with a handsome pay packet because Gaylliani was not thinking straight at the time.

Now it is time for him to move forward and for us to move forward. We can't continue giving out these contract extensions when it is these same stupid contract extensions that have put us in this tight spot in the first place.

For Milan to break through the shackles we need to off-load our past otherwise we simply can't move forward and progress. It's a big enough task that we have to deal with Gaylliani.
    Last edited by Haroon; 23rd March 2010 at 17:35.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Artie ... he has played maybe 5 matches this season. Obviously, we saw a fresh Inzaghi ... he has barely played.

A 50% pay cut means EUR 2 million for playing 5 matches next season. That is very expensive per game IMO.

Inzaghi is at the stage where his salary needs to be really well below EUR 1 million per annum to justify his stay. He is 36 moving on to 37. He plays with his heart on his sleeve but that is not the solution to all problems.

Everybody needs to start thinking of moving forward. If the images of Athens continue to fog our vision then we will not move forward. Athens was in 2007. It is already 2010. Next season will be 2010-2011. That's a gap of 4 years .... Similar to the gap between 2003 and 2007. Just look back at what a force Milan was in 2003 and what we were in 2007.

Inzaghi has done what he could do for us. More than we ever imagined. He has been here for almost a decade and never let up on effort and determination but it is time for him to retire from football. If he wants to play his swansong in Parma then it is his choice but for Milan I think this should be his last season. He already got a very lucky 4 year extension with a handsome pay packet because Gaylliani was not thinking straight at the time.

Now it is time for him to move forward and for us to move forward. We can't continue giving out these contract extensions when it is these same stupid contract extensions that have put us in this tight spot in the first place.

For Milan to break through the shackles we need to off-load our past otherwise we simply can't move forward and progress. It's a big enough task that we have to deal with Gaylliani.
    i would hold onto inzaghi, ambrosini as they are symbols of the club, man u hold onto giggs, neville and scholes in a similar way, they are not guaranteed starters and they accept that, but its good for the dressing room, and lets face it, inzaghi hasnt lost pace due to age, he never had pace 10 years ago he is a footballing brain, brains dont lose pace