Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serie A: AC Milan vs Napoli

I cannot believe what a soft and comical goal we just gave away! Ffs I've seen schoolboys play more professionally!!!! What a fucking joke!!!!!!!!!!!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Pippo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

I really hope that Oddo doesn't enter the pitch in the 2nd half. Or at least gets subbed 5 minutes into the second half. He has been a disaster defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by brickeberg View Post
    I really hope that Oddo doesn't enter the pitch in the 2nd half. Or at least gets subbed 5 minutes into the second half. He has been a disaster defensively.
    theres your wish
    antonini on
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

flamini couldve been sent off by now... He gets too many yellow cards and make too many nasty challenges, maybe thats the reason why he's playing so little?
    He is an excellent player though And I'm one of his biggest fans but he needs to chill down sometimes
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

Indeed, I love the Flamster but sometimes he need to take it down a notch. Anyway the ref put the bar pretty high by not booking Grava earlier on all those assaults on Ronaldinho.

Damn the amount of chances that we missed in this game.... We really blew it this time, but considering how Abbiati saved our asses a couple of times I shouldn't really complain.

fuck we couldn't win. we are still 1 point behind inter but we should have used the given chance.
    our defense is utter crap. what a goal we conceded. we missed badly max today. and, what was the problem with pato again? hell, with him we could have won today. mancini was too weak to sub him.

This is the bloody problem we have. When presented with the chance we go out and blow it. Maybe a win today would not have been that significant for us overall but boy did we blow a very good chance to go top of the table.

I think with Dodo in goal we would have lost today as Napoli had a few very good chances to score. Our play was overall pretty decent in midfield but as soon as we reached the final third we lost possession through a bad cross or bad aerial ball into the box which Napoli headed out.

I think that for Leonardo's system to click not only do we need fast players but we need damn good crossers. Somehow I think that today Beckham's presence would have helped a little more because his crosses are still a whole lot better than what we have on offer.

Ronaldinho was finding it difficult because as you saw, he was hardly even 1 on 1 with a defender. Napoli was double teaming him and at times triple teaming him leaving barely any space in front of their penalty area.

I wish that Pirlo free kick went in because that was looking like the only chance for us to score.

We were just finding it hard to open them up and you need width to do that.

The moral of this story is that we need Inter to slip up a few more times. It is noticeable that Inter has not been fully concentrating on the league this year so far. Even though they have been good and miles better than others, you just get the feeling that they have not been the ruthless machine of last year or the year before. This year they have slacked and made silly mistakes.

That is the only outside chance we have. I still think that it will be harder for us to win because the chances of us slipping are a whole lot more than Inter. We have to worry more about losing this second place rather than thinking of first place IMO.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa