Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Milan - Chievo

Tonight just goes to show what the Black Knight is capable of! Just a shame he couldn't play against Utd.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

It is beyond me why Borriello and Abate got to start again while Huntelaar [who wasn't that good but still better than Borriello versus Utd.] got the bench and Flamini who is miles better than Craptusso got the bench again.

Torrid decision making. Seedorf screamer saves our butt.

It's a miracle we are 1 point behind Inter at this stage. There is a massive improvement over past seasons in reducing that gap however this is a bit natural as well because Inter has been winning Scudetti for half a decade now on paper and on the field.

Leonardo's decisions at times baffle me. Flamini is being pushed out on purpose.

We don't have many big games coming up now but I do have serious question marks over him when it comes to the big nights. Apart from Real, we have got a whooping almost every time. Against the small sides he is a very good coach because he has been grabbing the three points and that is the reason we are so close to Inter at this stage.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

bad game good/great result. Get well soon to Becks. He will be out for three months. get well soon to abate also, but i think his injury wasn't that serious as of Becks.
    Leonardo was quick to make changes yesterday and that gave us three points. Still, did not understand personally as i guess many of you would , why Gattuso and Boriello started yesterday. Don't be surprised if Flamini leaves at the end of the season. Being a better player and getting benched every single game...i don't understand. Coming to Boriello, can this guy move his ass!? In the second half after Pippo came in, Boriello fell asleep there btw two chievo defenders and was expecting a 37 years old run and create chances for him. Unbelievable.
    IMO, Seedorf ( great goal) and inzaghi's determination and agility upfront gifted us the three points.

hope to see pato back vs napoli.

why was Yepes goal disallowed? did not understand...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtsCJiFca5k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v748N2mX850[/YOUTUBE]

crazy crudelli.

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    why was Yepes goal disallowed? did not understand...
    I heard it was offside but was a close decision.

And Crudelli is class BTW who is the dude with the green tie in the studio? He got up and shouted when we scored, is he another Milanista?
    Last edited by Ian; 15th March 2010 at 17:02.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I heard it was offside but was a close decision.

And Crudelli is class BTW who is the dude with the green tie in the studio? He got up and shouted when we scored, is he another Milanista?

i know him, can't remember his name right now but he is Crudelli's heir i have seen him several times celebrate like madman when we score.