Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: UCL: RD 16 2nd Leg - Man Utd. vs. AC Milan

agree with your post Haroon. i wish Milan sold Pirlo last year. its obvious pirlo under performs long time, and our game at all depends on him. he sucks Milan sucks too. a quality DM with defending and passing qualities is what we need. a black african DM would do a great job for us, as they are athletic and if we find a good ball passer than it will be perfect. i"d like to see someone like Desailly, Y.Toure, ...
    fact is Milan haven't bought no player from the black continent long time and maybe its time to activate our scouts there and explore the market. should we find someone like that, we can get rid of Gatusso+Abrossini+Pirlo at once and our game would be more fluent.Just because we had a muscle-less DM in the past we used to play two technique-less players in a three man midfield. We need someone like Fernando Redondo. Ever Banega would have been a choice but he went to Valencia and i don't know how is he doing there at the moment.
    Our main problem, IMO, is lack of creativity from the deep midfield. Remember when Pirlo, Seedorf added to that Rui Costa, joined us our game changed promptly. we started to be the old Milan again with great short passes and fluid game. If something went wrong then there was Serginho coming from the LB with Concorde like 'flights' to deliver precise balls and crosses to our attackers. I don't know how many times we scored with Sergio crossing from the left. Now , we don't have Serginho neither. When the transfer market opens in the summer, i'd also go for a fast and good dribbler for the left or for the right, doesn't matter. Important, our game won't be depending on our central midfield.
    With all my respect to Ronaldinho, i will say, he couldn't do so far that what Kaka did immediately after his arrival and throughout his career as Milan player. We were lucky to have Rui Costa than we bought Kaka, that's the only reason why we had successful 7-8 years. We had creativity, we had a great defender in Nesta that made Paolo look 25 years younger, we had a great striking duo in Sheva - Pippo. Here was the concept for success.
    The problem afterward was that our management did not realize that these players are all getting older and older, and we did not invest in younger players.Unfortunately ill say again Gourcuff "flew" away he could have been of great use for us now.
    Non the less, its never too late to start again a new Revolution, with Papi pulling the strings again and creating a new team from A to Z.

Forza Milan as usual.

Carlo says Milan don't need Revolution!

Thanks God he left Milan. I just can't imagine what would have happened to us with him still in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    ------------------------- GK ------------------------------

-- RB -------- Nesta ----------- Silva ---------------- LB --

-------- Flamini --------- CM ---------- Ambrosini --------

--------------------- Ronaldinho -------------------------

-------------- Pato ------------- Dzeko -------------------

We need "strong" and "fast" fullbacks. The CM also needs to be in the mould of Essien or in other words Gattuso with skills and a brain.

It's a very important Summer coming up. Papi is about to build his 4th great Milan side once he frees from the shackles of Gaylliani and his stupid contract extensions.
    shall i fill in the blanks

i think you could do it for me lol

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    shall i fill in the blanks

i think you could do it for me lol
    lol .... I think you might be on to something mate.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa