Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mancini to Milan

Default Mancini to Milan

Strong reports we've signed Mancini from Inter.

Apparently he has signed on loan with a view to a permanent transfer in the summer. Jankulovski has rejected a move in the opposite direction. Sounds like a decent move to me, but I don't know much about Mancini, i know he is an attacking right midfielde, but does anyone know what his attributes are i.e. is he fast, good crosser of the ball, track back etc?

FINALLY some good news
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

It's official now:

L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver acquisito, in prestito con diritto di riscatto della compartecipazione, dall'F.C. Internazionale, le prestazioni sportive del calciatore Amantino Mancini.

What a joke!!!!! Another washed up, past his prime, former star, player.... Fuck!! Bring in R. Carlos already...........
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

not entirely agreeing there walker,

the mancini of roma was brilliant!

the mancini of inter.... didn't play so let's see how far he's past his glory, i hope he can be very usefull for us!

also today a statement (probarbly forced) by huntelaar and flamini that they are happy in milan and they will stay and fight for a starting spot.

its a poo pants McPlop signing

Another gamble on a has been, but as its a free gamble, its deemed a good decision!

Hernanes has said he would prefer milan to inter.

To make us competitive again we must sign decent fucking players!

One Goalkeeper

Marchetti, Lloris, Frey, Akinfeev - 4 great options, not many big clubs are in the market for a keeper! we cant be outbid that much

Fullbacks We are desperate for 1 or 2 fullbacks. Rafinha, Criscito, springs to mind, but im willing to look at anyone

Centre Backs

Kjaer, Astori, Ranocchia, Miranda, hell id even look at mathew Upson! Alex (we can offer him more game time than chelsea) Without Nesta, we are a notihng joke at the back, even ji sung park and darren fletcher will urinate on us with no Nesta!

Midfielder

Hernanes wants milan, lets bloody get him, i dont even care if he is a gamble, its a better gamble than Favalli and Mancini!!!!

Attacking Midfield

one of..

Jovetic - surely its better on milans bench than on fiorentinas! He could be the next big thing in world football

Ederson - like jovetic, better sub at milan than lyon, these 2 can really offer quality dynamic cover and ultimately competition for ronaldinho

Striker

Dzeko. Boriello is a great serie A striker, but lacks the potency against the big teams in serie A and in the UCL. You have to take your chances, and boriello isnt good enough IMO. Id still keep him though

Imo this is what it would take to rival inter.

We all know it wont happen, but i cant see another way, we are light years behind inter. Arsenal always had the promise that there team were young and would get better, not one of our players with the exception of silva and pato are going to get any better....that is a worry
    Last edited by drew; 1st February 2010 at 16:45.

we should have get Quaresma... He was a dynamite and Mourinho fucked him up because of his eternal love for Zlatan... He's only 26 and I would bet he would rise again under Leonardo.. Also Inter is desperate to offload him...such as with Mancini...
    "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse" - Don Corleone