Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: The DM Movie, TV & Music Thread

everything is right about these movies, great story, brilliant atmosphere and acting, hot girl (in the later movies) all the contents for absolute top movie!

except, who the fuck did the casting on potter himself!!! with all respect but the guy simply has the face of the ultimate anti hero! if they did better casting, then i'm very sure they would have had a bigger public range

Dan Radcliffe is great IMO, I think the fact that the hero isn't a really goodlooking guy adds to it, and Gary Oldman is in it enough said! The mans a god!

nah, youīre right that itīs cool that itīs not some teen boyband guy, but him.... i mean common. If you have sympathie for him you must have been bullied a lot!!

But.. i'll promise you i'll watch it before i'll give further comments, because i didn't see to much of it so maybe that's why i don't like them

nah, youīre right that itīs cool that itīs not some teen boyband guy, but him.... i mean common. If you have sympathie for him you must have been bullied a lot!!

But.. i'll promise you i'll watch it before i'll give further comments, because i didn't see to much of it so maybe that's why i don't like them

Ok another question, also for haroon and possible other readers here, because tomorrow they broadcast Troy on TV here. Now not that i'm going to watch that but i got in a discussion with a friend which of these historical hero movies has been the greatest in the last decade. Curious what you guys think, but before we can judge we need to have a list.

these are the movies we argued about, maybe you want to add some:

1. Troy
    2. Alexander
    3. Last samurai
    4. Gladiator
    5. Kingdom of heaven
    6. Robin hood (2010)
    7. Arthur
    8. Eagle

Ok another question, also for haroon and possible other readers here, because tomorrow they broadcast Troy on TV here. Now not that i'm going to watch that but i got in a discussion with a friend which of these historical hero movies has been the greatest in the last decade. Curious what you guys think, but before we can judge we need to have a list.

these are the movies we argued about, maybe you want to add some:

1. Troy
    2. Alexander
    3. Last samurai
    4. Gladiator
    5. Kingdom of heaven
    6. Robin hood (2010)
    7. Arthur
    8. Eagle

The Harry Potter movies from no3 onwards get very dark and very atmospheric. The first two are almost different movies, more for kids.

Troy is watchable, Alexander is shit, Last Samurai is amazing (but I do martial arts and love Japanese stuff and it's an amazing soundtrack), Gladiator is amazing, Kingdom if Heaven is ok (bit long winded, althought Bloom is surprisingly good in it), Robin Hood 2010 was crap

haven't seen the last two.