Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: The DM Movie, TV & Music Thread

i just watched Transformers 3. and i must say i was most pleasant surprised.

i didn't like the second part that much, i also was not that impressed by POC earlier this year, hangover 2 dissapointing, xmen not really of the level of the first movies, Fast 5 was ok but all movies where a kinda..... been there done that feeling.

Now imo Transformers is different. the story as a trilogy has a lot of holes, but the movie story on itself is really good. Sure i missed megan fox, but i'm so easy just replace it with the first pair of boobs and i'm happy again. Seriously a very cool movie, maybe even the best of all 3 Tranformers.
    Last edited by fillipo; 29th July 2011 at 08:57.

I'm not a Transformers fan but Transformers III also had me pleasantly surprised. It was excellent. A proper Michael Bay movie! It was also the best 3D since Avatar. Absolutely brilliant 3D effects.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

The films aren't a patch on the old 80's cartoon/toy franchise! I mean Bumblebee was never a Dodge! He was a VW Beetle!

You will all disagree but Harry Potter And the Deathly Hallows was excellent! Very sad they're over!

but drew, believe me, download some of the old 80's cartoon, which we all loved as kids.... watch them now again, and you'll be thankfull that bumblebee is a dodge and they changed some stuff... it's about quality of the movie not about exactly copying the facts, they also don't do that with historical movies.

Harry gaylord i never red the books, saw i guess 2 movies don't know which one because i don't care... But i do believe you. Even tho i'm not a fan i have to admit that the movies are great, seriously... they are quality, but it just can't rush me to see it (i'll see another one with christmas on tv i guess)

Little big soldier of jackie chan is also a very nice movie to watch, not the typical jc movie but a real good movie to just watch and relax.

Im a huge Potter fan, Haroon says they're gay but he's a cretin

I love films with imagination, and Hermione is fit!

Im a huge Potter fan, Haroon says they're gay but he's a cretin

I love films with imagination, and Hermione is fit!

everything is right about these movies, great story, brilliant atmosphere and acting, hot girl (in the later movies) all the contents for absolute top movie!

except, who the fuck did the casting on potter himself!!! with all respect but the guy simply has the face of the ultimate anti hero! if they did better casting, then i'm very sure they would have had a bigger public range