Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The DM Movie, TV & Music Thread

Anybody seen Das Weisse Band yet?
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

I haven't heard about that film but just looked it up on imdb and it looks like a very good movie. Although I don't agree with imdb's ratings sometimes, but the story shows promise. Have you seen it?

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    M. Night Shyamalan.

-> The Happening
    -> Lady in the Water
    -> The Village
    -> Signs
    -> Unbreakable
    -> The Sixth Sense

BS is synonymous with him. If he doesn't turn a page with The Last Airbender: The Legend of Aang then he better change his name to B. Shite Shyamalan.
    I watched the sixth sense and thought it was one of the best films I have seen. Luckily no one had told me the twist before hand
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

"The Hangover" is excellent fun! I love Heather Graham's smile! I'm not going to give any spoilers here but it is a fun movie to see for sure!

P.S. After watching The Sixth Sense the words out of my mouth were ... well that's pretty fucked up isn't it!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Nope, i havent seen it yet, but Im fascinated with german history (University degree) so will definately go watch it this week.

Also Haneke's last film (caché) was pretty gripping - about french guilt with colonisation in North Africa etc, and also filmed in a surveillance/voyeuristic style, which also echoes our current surveillance dominated world perfectly.

That was a brilliant film techinically etc, but I didnt love it. I think the same will be of das Weisse Band. Brilliant and important film, which will deliver its points perfectly, but a hard film to really love.

On the other hand, I got baked last night and watched this awesome Korean film called "In the Mood for Love" which is about 2 couples, and the male and female from both couples figure out that their spouses are having an affair, and they start to roleplay what their spouses would be doing etc. fantastically shot, more like Art than Movie I suggest you go see it.

Finally, who can talk about korean Cinema without mentioning Oldboy?!
    You can love many women...but only ONE football club!!!

FORZA MILAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    "The Hangover" is excellent fun! I love Heather Graham's smile! I'm not going to give any spoilers here but it is a fun movie to see for sure!

P.S. After watching The Sixth Sense the words out of my mouth were ... well that's pretty fucked up isn't it!
    Dont wish to sound like a clever dick, but i guessed the ending of sixth sense halfway through, it was kind of obvious as noone except the kid 'who sees dead people' talked to him

As for the hangover

'So long, gay boys'

Heather Graham = Fit

Quote Originally Posted by Qasá View Post
    Nope, i havent seen it yet, but Im fascinated with german history (University degree) so will definately go watch it this week.

Also Haneke's last film (caché) was pretty gripping - about french guilt with colonisation in North Africa etc, and also filmed in a surveillance/voyeuristic style, which also echoes our current surveillance dominated world perfectly.

That was a brilliant film techinically etc, but I didnt love it. I think the same will be of das Weisse Band. Brilliant and important film, which will deliver its points perfectly, but a hard film to really love.

On the other hand, I got baked last night and watched this awesome Korean film called "In the Mood for Love" which is about 2 couples, and the male and female from both couples figure out that their spouses are having an affair, and they start to roleplay what their spouses would be doing etc. fantastically shot, more like Art than Movie I suggest you go see it.

Finally, who can talk about korean Cinema without mentioning Oldboy?!
    a friend of mine is really into the Korean revenge films, he really rates them.

On a slight tangent, has anyone seen the original Nosferatu from 1929 with Max Schreck? It is the difinitive horror IMO, so beautifully done. It was on Sky the other week, it just gets better

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Dont wish to sound like a clever dick, but i guessed the ending of sixth sense halfway through, it was kind of obvious as noone except the kid 'who sees dead people' talked to him
    Smart ass! That's a spoiler by the way. What if Filli has never seen that tripe of a movie and he is reading through this thread only for you to spoil it for him!

As for the hangover

'So long, gay boys'

Heather Graham = Fit
    I cracked up big time when I saw what happened when they opened up the boot! Totally agreed on Ms. Hotter Graham!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa