Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Producer: Jerry Bruckheimer Films & Walt Disney Pictures
    Director: Rob Marshall [Gore Verbinski who directed the trilogy is gone]
    Cast: Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McShane and Penelope Cruz
    Music by: Hans Zimmer

Release Date: May 20, 2011

I can't wait for this one!

P.S. Cap'in Jack Sparrow: "There should be a captain in there somewhere".

Looking forward to this especially as part of it was filmed in St Ives
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

Fast Five

Producer: Original Film & Universal Pictures
    Director: Justin Lin
    Cast: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson Jordana Brewster & Dwayne Johnson
    Music by: Not Known

Release Date: April 29, 2011

This one looks like being one of the best of the series. 1 was really good. 2 was bad. 3 was the worst. 4 was pretty good. 5 looks to be smashing. I hope they don't destroy that gorgeous Ford!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

It's pathetic that the Summer has started and all you wankers are using up the tissues sitting behind your laptops rather than go out and see the Summer blockbusters and report back on them! Shame on you guys!

I saw FAST FIVE in the cinema today. It was excellent! It was a fast movie with lots of action and good stunts. I believe that this is the first time the Conquest Knight XV armoured SUV was introduced in a movie. It surely looked like one of those slick beasts although not as souped up as the original.

I would like another installment of this movie. Vin Diesel's F&F movies have been the best. He has that screen presence. It was good to see that the cast from all parts was together in this one.

--------

Thor, The Green Lantern, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Cars 2, The Hangover II, Kung Fu Panda 2: Kaboom of Doom, Captain America: The First Avenger, Transformers III: Dark of the Moon ...... are still to be seen. What a big big Hollywood Summer!

It's hard to pick the highest grosser this Summer ... POTC vs. Transformers seems to be the obvious battle. My vote goes to Captain Jack Sparrow!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

i love movies,

recently watched:

hatchback sluts, it's about slow cars and whores... so almost the same as FF5
    Private tropical heat, it's about dangerous encounters on the caribean so more or less like potc

and a real reccomender specially for drew would be "i want some ass cream"

Well, this is a movie/music/TV thread so any type of movie reviews are welcome!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Onto TV, the writers of LOST are releasing a new show called 'once upon a time' which from the trailer looks both good and bad.

Synopsis is, it's a girl with issues who settles in a new town, and discovers weird things happen (sounds a bit twin peaks/silent hill) but apparently there is a fairytale parallel universe with all the same characters (hence the name)

it's on you tube.

Gutted that after Flashforward, The Event looks like being cancelled. both good IMO

Quote Originally Posted by fillipo View Post
    i love movies,

recently watched:

hatchback sluts, it's about slow cars and whores... so almost the same as FF5
    Private tropical heat, it's about dangerous encounters on the caribean so more or less like potc

and a real reccomender specially for drew would be "i want some ass cream"
    Dude, you're a fucking virus, you ruin every thread even our tv and movie thread isn't spared! Gay boy

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Onto TV, the writers of LOST are releasing a new show called 'once upon a time' which from the trailer looks both good and bad.

Synopsis is, it's a girl with issues who settles in a new town, and discovers weird things happen (sounds a bit twin peaks/silent hill) but apparently there is a fairytale parallel universe with all the same characters (hence the name)

it's on you tube.

Gutted that after Flashforward, The Event looks like being cancelled. both good IMO

The writers of "Lost" don't know how to finish something that they start themselves. How can a Series like LOST start so brilliantly and continue to be so brilliant and then start to decline so sharply with a truly bullshit ending is beyond me! It's the writers' fault for opening up too many avenues and then not be able to tie up the ends neatly.

I think I am going to skip "Once upon a time" which sounds quite shitty. I'll stick with Entourage for now.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa