Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serie A: AC Milan vs Napoli

Serie A Serie A: AC Milan vs Napoli

Serie A: AC Milan vs Napoli
    Sunday, San Siro

chance to grab the lead from merda. i hope that palermo beats inter and we beat napoli.
    now or never!

Forza Milan

I don't think this is 1999. Our rivals are not Nazio. Our rivals are Inter and they are led by a smart coach like it or not. He won't lose a lead just like that. He is like a young Capello. Once he is ahead, that's it because it is very hard to catch let alone overtake his sides.

Our weak team is already very weak because the poofters running Milan lab have already got a busy schedule as they were sitting idle for months!

The injury list is just too long now. We have one too many key players out and it will hurt us bad in this final run in. We will do well to hold on to second place IMO because we have to worry more about the Roman pansies behind us rather than the strong Inter ahead of us.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

As long as merda stay in CL we have an outside chance, although injuries are starting to pile up against us. I would like to think we could actually push merda for a change.
    FORZA MILAN

"AC Milan will always have what it takes to win on the field of play. But even if we can't win, never say Inter."

The expected formations according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

Inter are strong but not unbeatable. Don't know why but without Ibrahimovic they are a different team. This years Inter is to be enthroned. We have to do our job and win the rest of the games.
    Scudetto isn't an interesting stuff anymore for them, this can/must be our advantage. They dream of the CL trophy.
    Especially this weekends game vs Palermo can be decisive for the outcome of the season. Delio Rossi with Palermo managed to beat all of the big four, if i am not mistaken, till now.I don't know why this shouldn't be the case with Inter also.

@ Haroon, Lazio of 1999 was very strong. remember Vieri was there, Veron, Nesta,Mihajlovic, Favalli ,

they had a strong squad but Milan had some strong "links" to lega calcio and thanks to that we won the Scudetto.

i follow italian football since 1993/94 and since then i have never experienced a single season Milan and Juve to fight each other for the title. It was either Juve - Inter, Juve - Roma, Milan - Lazio...etc.
    In 1999, i remember well Juve did help Milan win the Scudetto. Firstly they beat Lazio i think away( Henry scored twice) and then Milan beat them in Turin. It had never happened Milan beat Juve in Turin, especially in those years where Milan were hit be deep result crisis.
    Few years later as we won the Scudetto with Carlo, again, Milan managed to beat Juve away. It smells to me always like a partnership btw Milan and Juve when it comes to the domestic league.
    If we can pull the race until the last day of the season(we face Juve) we will win the Scudetto!
    Last edited by artan; 19th March 2010 at 11:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Capo Ultra View Post
    The expected formations according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

great lineup! except for favalli, but what are the options?
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

better play ambrossini as CB. he can do it better than favalli.