Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seria A: Parma vs AC Milan

Serie A Seria A: Parma vs AC Milan

Wednesday, 2045cest
    Emilio Tardini,

Seria A Parma vs AC Milan

------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the draw vs Napoli another tough test vs Parma. Too bad that we have to play without Pato.
    if we are to continue the scudetto bid three points are a big MUST on Wednesday.
    i would like to see an attacking Milan with all possible forces we have. lets make this 2009/10 be like 1999/00 and win the Scudetto.

Forza Milan

Just look at our schedule Artie before dreaming of a Scudetto bid!

We're gonna plonk it. According to me, the pansies from Rome have the easiest schedule, Inter have a tough schedule and we have the worst of the pick!

We will do really well to get second place IMO. Inter needs to massively self-destruct in a desperate bid for UCL glory for us to stand a chance of winning a Scudetto this time. This is NOT 1999!

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post

We're gonna plonk it. According to me, the pansies from Rome have the easiest schedule, Inter have a tough schedule and we have the worst of the pick!

We will do really well to get second place IMO. Inter needs to massively self-destruct in a desperate bid for UCL glory for us to stand a chance of winning a Scudetto this time. This is NOT 1999!
    more importantly we dont deserve it! it would make a mockery of the already smirked upon Serie A if we were to win. To have the serie A champions destroyed by the EPL champions 7-2 on aggregate would be a joke! At least inter did chelsea, i almost hope they win it, i would sooner see inter win it than man utd to be honest. My preference is arsenal then barca

Also, Juve now looking at Gourcuff, i knew it would return to haunt us!

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon View Post

Haroon dude, are all Lahore men such pessimists like you are !?
    well i don't know how our schedule looks like, but, still i believe that we gonna make it somehow. IMO,the merdisti are ready to give up one scudetto just to win the CL trophy. i see this as a chance for us.
    even if we don't make it, i will still say that Leonardo did a good job this year given his inexperience, the players he has in his disposal, added to that injures of our main players.
    to be honest ManU fucked us in both legs but even a more experienced coach wouldn't have done better in the current situation. We all know that we had a bad transfer period last summer, even worse one in winter and being still alive in the scudetto bid is something to be shown respect to. Even Carlo Ancelotti last year didn't do any better with Kaka in the team.

anyway Forza Milan until the end.
    Last edited by artan; 22nd March 2010 at 18:39.

Quote Originally Posted by artan View Post
    Haroon dude, are all Lahore men such pessimists like you are !?
    well i don't know how our schedule looks like, but, still i believe that we gonna make it somehow. IMO,the merdisti are ready to give up one scudetto just to win the CL trophy. i see this as a chance for us.
    even if we don't make it, i will still say that Leonardo did a good job this year given his inexperience, the players he has in his disposal, added to that injures of our main players.
    to be honest ManU fucked us in both legs but even a more experienced coach wouldn't have done better in the current situation. We all know that we had a bad transfer period last summer, even worse one in winter and being still alive in the scudetto bid is something to be shown respect to. Even Carlo Ancelotti last year didn't do any better with Kaka in the team.

anyway Forza Milan until the end.

Artie ... in all seriousness I don't think we have the right ammunition right now. We don't have Nesta. We don't have Pato. We don't have a fully fit Antonini, Seedorf, Bonera or even Borriello.

Tell me that I am not being a pessimist when I say that we should worry more about the 2nd place rather than the first.

Our already weak team is even more weaker. Our old and tired team is even more old and tired than it was last November. This is the final stretch and I don't think we have the minerals to walk the distance let alone sprint it.

Our only chance is Inter's self destruction and implosion. They messed up three games. They won't mess up more like this.

I see this as a realistic picture rather than a pessimistic one.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa

well yes i know your opinion is realistic and i fully agree with it. if we had a fully fit Nesta and Pato scudetto would have been possible. thats true.

The expected line-ups according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:

FORZA MILAN!

ah, Crespo is there. it will be a nice game.
    i still ask myself why that morron didn't sign Hernan few years ago and opted for Vieri instead!?
    I will never forget Crespo's two goals in the CL final 2005(even though we lost) and his last second goal vs Lazio.

Forza Hernan