Thread: Roma In, Kalac Out

91 Roma In, Kalac Out

COMUNICATO UFFICIALE A.C. MILAN
    12/08/2009

Milano - L'A.C. Milan comunica di aver risolto comsensualmente il rapporto di lavoro con il calciatore Zeljko Kalac. Nel ringraziarlo per quanto ha dimostrato nel corso dell'esperienza in rossonero, il Milan formula a Kalac i migliori auguri per il futuro.

L'A.C. Milan inoltre comunica di aver acquisito a titolo definitivo dall'A.S. Monaco le prestazioni sportive di Flavio Roma, che ha sottoscritto un contratto fino al 30 giugno 2010.

==

Official, one comes, one goes

At least he is younger

its not a big step forward but still fine for me, he's a bit younger, better and Italian...
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

one can only hope we did this to free up a non eu spot
    in un mese hai perso moglie,tifosi e kakà,papi vendi la società

Kalac was awful. Dida is bad too. Abbiati is our only decent goalkeeper and he certainly isn't world class! I imagine we did it only because Kalac wanted to leave..

REJOICE! I've wanted that useless hack out for ages now. I don't care much for Roma. But I'm sure he's a better option than Kalac. It's likely that management basically said to Kalac that we're getting Roma in, what do you want to do? And Kalac goes "seeya" and all were happy. To be honest I don't really care, just glad to see the back of him. He'll probably come back here to Australia now and curse some poor A-League team.

4 GKs are not needed unless there is lack of confidence in the other three. That is exactly what Milan is going through: Insecurity.

Otherwise, it was fine to let Kalac go and just keep hold of Abbiati, Dodo and Storari. The problem is that none of these players can be relied on to be our regular starter.

To make matters worse, we still persist on buying old players. Some things never change.

M I L A N

Riferimento d'Europa