Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Huntelaar to Milan, done.

Quote Originally Posted by Filipez View Post
    decent striker with a very good goalscoring record. I've seen a lot of him but I'm not as enthusiastic as you guys
    He's a Inzaghi type of striker, he doesnt create his chances but he's a very good finisher! But for inzaghi we know he is a big game player and I'm not too sure about the hunter. I agree his goalscoring record is (really!!) amazing (he was also PSV Eindhovens all time top scorer in their youth system!) , but still, I'm not 100% sold on him.

but I wish him all the best, he's a true proffesional and I'll support him 100%!
    i stated earlier that to replace kaka you need to buy 2 players. In kaka you lose 20 goals a season, but also a creative genius, huntelaar gives goals, but we need something more in midfield/up front to create.

This is where sneijder, hernanes, van der vaart etc come in. Right now in huntelaar we have replaced 50% of kaka

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    i stated earlier that to replace kaka you need to buy 2 players. In kaka you lose 20 goals a season, but also a creative genius, huntelaar gives goals, but we need something more in midfield/up front to create.

This is where sneijder, hernanes, van der vaart etc come in. Right now in huntelaar we have replaced 50% of kaka
    totally agree!!!

Huntelaar could do brilliant things in a team like barca for example, but here at milan we have a midfield without too much creativity, also our fullbacks lack quality, while barca has Alves and now Maxwell.

we always needed a creative midfielder more than a striker IMO.
    If we could snatch a creative mid a la hernanes (huntelaar is a EU-player!!) and a good attacking fullback I think we could do fine.

but for the moment nothing is solved!
    next: Hernanes & Srna/L.felipe
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

i definately think pato needs to play a more deep role. Almost as Kaka used to, he has said he prefers this role

--------------------Abbiati
    -De Silvestri---Silva----Nesta----Zambrotta
    -----Hernanes----Flamini--------Pirlo
    ------Ronaldnho---Huntelaar---Pato

when I think about it he reminds me of Ruud Van Nistelrooy. players with fantastic finishing skills! and RvN was amazing at man utd, real, psv, in the league and also in CL! hope the Hunter can do the same

some stats from his last season:
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players...=76740&cc=5739

he started 13games for real, 7times he was a sub. scored 8 goals / 1 Assist
    Last edited by Filipez; 5th August 2009 at 22:33.
    Forza Milan

ALLEGRI OUT

I agree with Haroon! I belive this when he'll be officially presented to the press or he plays a match in red and black. Till that time it's just papertalk!
    My favorite: Pirlo said to the journalists: The Milan team knows which striker will arrive but we can't tell you!
    My anaswer: F*ck off Professor you should have gone to Chelsea but you stayed so Milan won't sign any midfielders this summer and that's not good. Plus with the very seemingly arrival of the Hunter our transfer campaign (this was barely a battle not a campaign) will be officially over imo and no full back will arrive what is a mistake becouse we need one very badly!
    "Silence she's come through the Night,
    Desireing a silver light,
    Leaving with dusk in her eyes,
    Descending from Paradise."

true, believe only when you see him playing for AC Milan. Who knows maybe his balls arent healthy and Galliani will let the deal collapse.

It's pretty much a done deal. Galliani has confirmed it. Huntelaar will arrive in Milan tonight and undergo the medical check tomorrow.

hopefully Messermann doesnt spoil it again (Huntelaar suffered some serious stuff in the past)